Mad and bad

Part 3 od "Welcoming death".

Sam Nook, Tommy's dear friend and company. He was waiting for blond boy, not knowing what happened. He stood in front of Tommy's hotel, waiting for him patiently, another hour. He started worrying, isn't Tom's supposed to be here now? Sam Nook sat down on the ground. The next hours passed, and still, there wasn't any sight of young boy. The night slowly covered the sky and the whole horizon was covered with a dark curtain. Every single person was probably sleeping or resting in their homes.

Not today, he won't go to sleep, until his boy show up. He will come here anytime, but he need to come. If something bad happened to him? No, it's Tommy, he is strong and brave. But still, it's just a child. He saw someone walking on a path, with head down, looking at its shoes. Sam Nook spoke in his own language, drawing attention to the passing person. The person started slowly walking to him, looking sad and downcast.

"Hey Sam Nook, how can I help you this night?" The person asked.

It was woman, looking like a sheep-woman. Her name was Puffy, Captainpuffy.

"Hello Puffy. Do you know where Tommyinnit is?" He asked in his language.

"O-oh, I guess no one told you about it... Tommy actually won't be able to come, not now or never." She replied. Looking at him, teras in her eyes.

"Why if I can know?" He asked again, she just sigh.

"Tommy is dead..." This words broke something in him.

"Thank you Puffy, good night" he said.

Puffy walked away, to her home to go to sleep. Sam Nook closed his eyes, disappearing for a moment and appearing again. This time, it was Awesamdude. The one who usually was taking care of Tommy. His eyes, that was usually green, now was red. He was mad, mad at himself and this green Bastard. Sam started walking to prison.

After entering building, he went straight to Dream's room in prison. He got splashed with fire resistant and went through lava pools.
He saw him, sitting at obsidian, looking at his clock.
Dream slowly turned around, only to meet with Sam's fist. Green man growled under his breath, leaning on his hands on the ground. Sam grabbed him by the collar of his T-shirt, pulling him up to the level of his bloody eyes. glowing beams appeared on his face. They usually appeared when he was really angry or something bad happened to someone close to him.

"Wow wow wow! Sam, calm down! Why so angry?" He asked, looking into his red eyes.

"You know pretty good what you did. You killed a child, a fucking child Dream! He didn't deserve this!" Creeper man yelled punching Dream again.

"I'm not the only one to blame! You didn't let him leave and left his here with me, to die" he said.

"I couldn't do that for everyone's safe, I wanted to save him. But you beat him to dead. You are monster!" He said, letting green man go.

He landed in ground with loud thud. Sam wan more mad, he wanted to kill this green b*tch, but he can't. He wanted  to show Dream real pain, the one that Tommy felt when he killed him.

"I can't kill you, but I can hurt you. Just like you always did to Tommy..." His eyes went more bloody, slowly walking to green Bastard.

Dream was a little scared, be could do anything, but he deserved it. After all, he is the one who killed Tommy many times and tortured him. But that's Dream, he won't feel bad for stupid child. Especially Tommy...