The admin of the server

Part two of "To be like him".

Tommy and Jack fluff? Anyone knows what their duo name is? Since I have no idea :(.

Anywho, I have no idea how watt pad works. I can't update or edit this book on my phone, but I can edit the other book? So I have to write on my laptop, which isn't very comfortable for mu but eh. Watt pad is confusing me more than it should. One day I'm gonna throw my phone out the window and then cry in frustration-

Hope you have a good day/night and remember to take care of yourself!

Fluff, bit of angst                                                                                                                                                                 TW: yelling, arguing

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

When the sun finally woke up, they were already getting ready to meet the admin, or either known as Tommy. Their old friend, who everyone thought was dead. Meanwhile the youngest created his own server, whitelisted some people and then lived like nothing ever happened. And yet seeing Jack there? Owning a hotel and declaring that he no longer held any hatred towards Tommy because he saved him? Now that was confusing more than it should. There was no way, that Tommy, the Tommy they knew saved someone and Jack out of all people. But apparently, this wasn't the Tommy they knew because he changed. But to what point? The people they met in the hotel said that the admin was confident, cold but caring and always helped them out. And the appearance? Everyone said that the admin looked like literal angel with white and grey wings. Hairs reaching his shoulder blades, eye's blue that were burning with passion and determination, tall and intimidating.                                                                                                                      But if Tommy was the admin, then who were this people talking about? Tommy was nowhere close to the description. He didn't have any wings, he was far from being intimidating, his hairs were short and he wasn't that confident. Have he changed that much? Was there a reason for this or did it happened while creating the server? That was a question without the answers. But the would know, he would surely tell them. Right?

Apparently, as they found out, no one knew much about the admin. Expect for small things, his look, character and abilities. His past? Unknown, without questions and answers. As the rules said, they couldn't ask anyone about their past, unless the person told them themselves. But they knew Tommy wasn't going to do that. No now, not in the next week, not in the next couple years.

So when they walked outside the hotel and straight towards the small tavern where the admin was supposed to be at this time.  The tavern was called "The Three horns" and was run by an elder man who was a rhino hybrid, which caused him to have two horns on his head, small tail and ears like rhino. The third horn was added after his youngest grandson died, before he could have grown the second horn. He was a kind man, blind in one eye but that didn't stop him from doing anything. Some said that the admin visits the tavern mostly to listen to the man's stories and tell him some of his own. So if they wanted to know something more, they should ask him.

Jack lead them inside, which looked very welcoming and comfortable. Warm air from the fireplace welcomed them, sweet and strong smell filling their nostrils the second they walked in. Tubbo scrunched his nose, not really liking the strong smell of lavender and some drinks he couldn't recognize. They stopped in front of the lad, looking around at the people. It was hard to find anyone who wasn't a hybrid of some sort. Some had more visible feathers of animals but some had less visible, like small antennae on their heads or upper body like sheep and many more. Jack called over one of the workers, asking for a drink that none of them heard about before. After they declined the offer to order something, Jack turned around, his back facing the lad as he looked at them.