Bird father

Small Angst, fluff
TW: mention of Abonded
IRL
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Everyone knew that Philza was called Crow father, cause of his character in Minecraft. But, this name was someone's else.

Everyone ignored Tommy, didn't answer to his text and if they did, it was week later. Tommy felt hurt, really. Everytime when he asked them to stream with him, they would just struggle it off, say they are busy or that they are streaming with Ranboo. Tommy didn't hate Ranboo, he was just jealous of him. When they met him, everyone turned their back on him. How was supposed to feel? Bad? Jealous? Sad? Angry? He felt not good enough and not needed. He felt like everyone forgot about him.
He really liked Ranboo, he was the only person that streamed with him sometimes. He trusted him with everything, including his secret. Long time ago, Tommy get that though about getting a bird, parrot. He pleased his parents, until they finally agreed. When they went to get one parrot, they came back with five. Well, soon that five parrots turned into 10, then 15 and then into 20. He loved his birds truly, he cared for them and their needs. One day, when he left room where all the birds were leaving, they flew out and went outside. You may think that they probably escaped, but your wrong. They flew through kitchen window and flew outside, right towards Tommy. How shocked he was when he saw his birds family fly to him and sit on his arms and legs. He discovered that they didn't want to leave him not his garden.

With a little help of his father, he made small playground for them in his garden and one in their room. It has many ladders, small house, toys, water and what you can think off.

It was outside for them to play and fly further than in the house

It was outside for them to play and fly further than in the house. He knew they won't escape, they would fly to trees, sit there and then come back.

This one was inside, in their own room

This one was inside, in their own room. It was big room, full off branch's, plants and water.

Tommy said about his small bird family his fans, they were excited to see them. He was planning to invite Ranboo and stream with him IRL, of course, he would have to meet his second family if birds. His  viewers were waiting for this stream, not only to see them together but also to meet his parrots.