Milioner

Part 2 of "Businessman"

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Tommy was eighteen now, he was young and successful man. His work was successful and interesting, no problems with customers and many more. Now, he spend most of his time on playing with famous people or milionera. They were impressed by his abilities and even sometimes, they asked him to teach them some tricks. He was happy, very happy. His parents, Marco and John were nice and loving. They never forced him to anything, they let him live his life. He could do whatever he wants to, that long as it's not something dangerous. He preferred to stay inside and help waiters or other employees. He also spent a lot of time at the bar making and offering drinks. He was good, everyone knew that and it wasn't surprising when people enjoyed talking with him, even if it was for a moment. They love this kid. Cheerful, smart, energetic, helpful. Marco sometimes even needs to take Tommy out by force. He even bought his own apartment, by himself. It was big, he had two bedrooms, own pool and big living room.

"I'm going to Casino." He said, walking downstairs.

"Okay, be careful!" One of his dad's yelled, Marco.

"Are you going back to your apartment?" John asked.

"Yeah, I will visit you guys in weekend" Tommy said and opened doors.

"Bye kiddo!" John said

Somehow, Tommy didn't mind when they called him like this. He love his life and family very much.  They did much for him and still, they never gave up on him. When he did something bad or broke something, they were calm and said that it's not his fault. They weren't like his old family. No, they were the best.

From all of this, he never heard anything from his friends, not because he didn't want to. They just never tried to talk to him. But he wanted to call Quackity and tell him what his talent is. He know that Big Q would be happy and proud of him, of course, he would be able to come into Casino for free as a friend. He had this idea for a moment now and yet, he didn't do that. Maybe because he was scared that the rest of them would come after Quackity and found him? But they would know eventually.

Ring
Ring
Ring
Ri-

"Hello?" Voice asked, Tommy smiled to himself, still walking to his casino.

"Hello Big Q! How are you my man?" He asked in his usual energetic voice.

"Tommy?! Man, I didn't hear you so long. I'm good but, what happened to you, no one saw you for 2 years now!"

"Long story. I discovered my talent and I found new family." Tommy said, opening doors of Casino.

"Seriously?! What is it?" He asked, excited.

"My talent is Casino, you know, games and everything. You should visit me, friends for free." Quackity gasped at his words. "My parents are the Owners of the closest Casino."

"You mean, 'The Trial&Success' one?!" Tommy laughed and hummed. "Wow, can I visit you now?"

"Sure mate, I just walked in. When you come in, one of the workers should stop you and ask you for a Pass. Just say that your a friend of mine, they will let you in." Quackity thanked him and hang up.

Tommy get to the bar and sat down. He made myself a drink without an alcohol and went to his private Office and waited for Quackity. People knew Tommy as 'Black King', only workers knew about his real name. That's how they knew someone was a friend of Tommy and was there for him.

After 10 minutes, Quackity stopped in front of  'The Trial&Success' Casino, looking impressed and shocked. He never has an chance to see it from inside, because it was too expensive. But from now, he could walk in and out for free thanks to Tommy.