Unfinished symphony

Idea, it was a great idea! They were right, it doesn't have sense now. It's ugly, empty and sad. Bloven up many times and still, people don't care. It just takes time, nothing good, nothing nice. So, why not burn it to the f*cking ground? He tried to save it, rebuild it many times, but it's just some buildings and trash.  Maybe years ago, he would slap himself for that, but now? It was the best idea that come up to his mind. He had his friend, his only friend and nothing else. Everyone wanted this, so he will end this, right there, right now.
After placing some powder, he stood in the middle. Now or never... Flames touched powder on ground and fastly covered ground and every wooden build around. It was a beautiful paint, country in fire.. His old home...

You did great..
We are proud of you..
F*ck this, we win.
We are the winners!

He looked up at his masterpiece, it was made by him. Pretty.
He heard some screaming, some steps, some yelling. It didn't matter now, he win, he did what he wanted. After all, what he went through, he will be able to rest, to be happy. Someone was proud of him, of his masterpiece.

You did very well, Tommy.

"Thank you, friend"

Let's go, before someone notice you. You did your task.

Two figures were walking, around burning country. No tears, no sadness. Only happiness and humming. He hummed his favourite song, it  perfectly fit this moment.

"T-tommy?" Quiet voice said.

"Ah, Tubbo...I was wondering if I will be able to see. I'm glad to know, that you didn't burn to death" he said, looking at his Ex-friend.

"W-why would you do this..? It was our country, our home.."

"It was your country. I stopped caring about this when L'manburg was bloven second time. I had done, someone needed to end this" he only said, before walking away.

Tommy was smiling, because he was free. He and his voices went to the underground. It was calm place, cold and dark. It was the place where everything started and everything will end.

Your sure?
Is it the right decision?
Are you happy?

"Of course, it was a good decision. No more pain, no more regretting. Y'know, someone said something that stuck in my head. It was never mean to be..."

His body became weak and limp, it was the happy end.. He felt to the ground, hurting his skin. Everything was blurry and some time later, he closed his eyes. He needed rest, for the rest of his life.