Split personalities

Alright so, I changed the idea a little and I will mostly focus on split personalities. I don't know much about the disorder, so please bare with me. Everything is made for the sake of this one shot. It's not an Angsty, cause I felt like making it more interesting and neutral.
Hope you enjoy!

Requested: Amberleigh_Ivanov

TW: split personalities

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Ever since Tommy was a young age, he realized something was different about him than other kids. He didn't act like them, something was off about his behavior. Other kids behavior depended on their emotions, whatever if it was being sad, happy or something else. In his situation, he changed his emotions rather quickly. Maybe it was because of his past, which wasn't the greatest one, naybe it was because of all the trauma that he went through. He didn't know, nor did he care.

Sometimes he would forgot simp things, like where he left something or less important dates. Other days he would act off, which was rather normal for him but weird for everyone else. In one second he woukd be annoying, in the next he would be angry. It freaked some of his friends out, but he didn't gave a fuck. It was his character and people couldn't do anything about that, even if they tried.

After some time, It was normal for him, split personalities. They often spoke whatever they wanted, talking among each other. There was: agression, love, joyfulness, annoyance, fear, responsibility, hate, patience and neutral Tommy. Each of them was a lit different, since they were different emotions. Agression was always angry and considered violence as tge only answer. Love was loving everything and everyone, sending loving vibes, especially towards Shroud. Joyfulness was happy all the time, joining everything that was fun and considered good time. Annoyance usually liked to annoy people and often was annoyed by everyone. Fear was scared,  flinching at loud or unexpected noises. Responsibility always gave good advices and was the one to take care of Shroud the most. Hate literally hated some people, snapping at whoever who pissed him off. Neutral Tommy was the usual Tommy, the normal one, who was controlling everyone for the most of the time. And then there was patience, the one who was calm all the time and was stoic all the time, no matter what. He was the one to teach Shroud the most important things, since he almost never lost his patience.

Some of them appeared with time, like fear, Hate and joyfulness. Fear appeared at the age of nine, when Tommy experienced his first war. Fear only grew in exile and because of all the damage his friends made. Hate started existing when he was betrayed for the first time, when Wilbur blew up L'manburg. He hates almost everyone, including the people he thought of as a family. Joyfulness appeared when Tommy met Shroud, the spider hybrid that lightened his heart and life. Joyfulness could be seen only when he was with Shroud and no one else. 

So Tommy's personality could split. Every emotion living in his head and taking control when needed. Unlike the others, natural Tommy was the one who was controlling the body. He was the most normal one and all of them agreed it will be the best to keep him in the control.
Tommy was a normal kid, just because his personality was split, didn't meant he was a freak of something.

The only minus about that, was the fact that they were like voices. They talked non-stop, arguing or just talking without a reason. They weren't bad, maybe expect Agression who wanted to show some people that they shouldn't mess with Tommy. Of course, Tommy wouldn't let him, since it wouldn't end good for anyone.

He lived with it, without any problems. No one knew about that expect him and Shroud and he payed no mind to telling the others. But of course, it didn't took long for them to find out.