The truth

Part 2 of "Old friend"

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"Someone knows who is that?" Philza asked, sitting in his living room.

"I'm curious too, I don't think they are just 'friends'" Techno said.

"Tommy never told me about them" Tubbo said with sad face.

They were talking about people, who saved Tommy from falling to his death. No one knew who are they and what they want from Tommy.

"Maybe we should ask someone else from Dream Smp?"" Ranboo said, looking at at the rest of people.

"That's good idea, they should be with Puffy at the meeting" Philza said, getting up and going to doors.

That was the best idea they had, there is no different option. Four people showed up at their server and act like it's nothing wrong or weird. Deo looked like he knew Tommy all his life, but who are they? Maybe some childhood friends? They needed to know now.
They went straight to community house. There was the whole Smp, talking about some things and details.

Techno wasn't very welcome in there, but he wanted to know the truth.

"Hello guys!" Tubbo yelled happily walking up to them.

"Is there something you need, Tubbo?" Puffy asked.

"Yes. Do you know this new four guys that joined the server?" Tubbo asked, hopping to get an answer.

"You mean, Deo, Luke, Wisp and Bitzel?" Sam said, raising his eyebrows.

"Yes" Ranboo replied before Tubbo could say something.

"From what I know, they are close friends with Tommy. When I first saw them, they asked about Tommy" Puffy answered, everyone else didn't know anything.

"Shit, they saved him from Jack and we were curious about who they are" Philza said, closing his eyes.

"I think everyone here would like to know" Sapnap said, sitting on the floor next to George.

They were sitting and standing there for a while, thinking about Tommy's friends. Eventually, they exchanged a few words with each other, nothing more. But no answers or ideas come. The only thing that would work, was option that they would come here. When Techno Tubbo, Philza and Ranboo wanted to go back, they heard some voices.

"I can't believe you did that Tommy! Pfft!" As they could guess, it was Tommy and his new friends.

Doors was opened and soon, fifth people walked in, realizing that they aren't alone.

"Uh- hi everyone" Tommy said a little nervous. Deo seeing that, patted his back and smiled to him.

"Tommy, can you explain to us, who are they?" Niki asked politely.

"Uh-huh.." He didn't know what to say, so someone else's did it for him.

"I'm Bitzel, this is Deo, Luke and Wisp. We are Tommy's old and best friends, especially Deo. People used to know us as The Business Bay, we are from Earth SMP. Nice to meet you" Bitzel told them, bowing s little and hugging Tommy, what made him giggle.

"I'm Tommy's best friend.." Tubbo said, his voice was low and filled with jealous.

"Excuse me? Last time I checked, you were with Ranboo and Tommy was left behind" Deo said, looking into Tubbo's eyes.

"Tommy wasn't left behind, he is just overreacting" Jack said annoyed, what only made business bay more angry.

"You better shut it, I can kill you without any problems" Deo said, taking out his netherite sword.

"Isn't this like your second day on the server?!" Niki yelled, everyone else confused.

"Why do you think people was scared of us and called us The Business Bay? We fought and win against Admins on Earth SMP. Tommy is your boss and we won't let you insult him" Luke took out his netherite sword and stood next to Deo.

Wisp did the same, leaving Bitzel behind, who was still hugging Tommy close to his chest (platonic!!!) Jack and Niki backed away.
They didn't want to end loosing another canon life, because Tommy's friends decided to take revenge.

"And now, you will take us to this Dream Guy, who threatened Tommy and took his canon life's. We wanted to talk to him" Deo said, walking up to Awesamdude.

"Guys, Sam and everyone else is nice, expect Jack and Niki" Tommy said, just to make sure that they won't do anything stupid.

"Fine, but we won't be easy for Dream"

One thing was for sure, Dream won't be fine and they won't be clean. Yep, for Tommy they will do everything. The Business Bay will have their back and won't let anyone hurt any of them. It's time for revenge on Tommy's enemy's.

Thank you for 858 votes! I didn't expect that many people to actually like it.
Have a good and take care of yourself!