The story of a villain

I was bored, so why not write something weird and bad? I wonder why I wrote this in the first place 😅, but anyways. Hope you have a good day and remember to take care of yourself!

Enjoy this piece of crap~

Probably angst, but who knows
TW: mention of murder, probably blood and some explosions (I think-)

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"Then let's be the bad guys"

It was the first string. Everything exploding, fire corrupting everything and smoke falling upon the country. His chest tightening, tears threatening to fall and heavy pain in the out of his stomach. He could only watch it all fall.

"The only universal language is violence"

He watched as his friend got shot by his own brother. Single tear fall down, before disappearing in the darkness, leaving only a dried out line. It was hard to breath, the air suffocating him and his kind wandering somewhere else. It was chaos but not only in his country, but also in his head. He couldn't protect his hike, his friends and the loved one. What the hell was wrong with him?

"I'm not the good guy, remember? I'm the selfish one. I take what I want, I do what I want. I don't do the right thing"

The words echoed in his ears, as he was escorted by his enemy. His old friend only glancing at him, before scoffing and leaving the scene. He was exiled once again, forgotten for a long time and left to rot in this hell called his mind. There was nothing, expect for the bad and overwhelming thoughts. He was going to die, didn't he?

"And when god sends me to hell, I want him to hesitate"

He could have do it, he was this close to doing it and actually succeffing. But he changed his mind in the last moment, missing the ground by inches. The god had different plans for him. There was no time to die. He had things to do, plans and future to go through.

"His white wings are dirty
His halo is cracked
He gets more and more evil
The more he gets attacked"

They watched as the beautiful angel slowly turned into dead devil. The wings turning blank, falling to the ground. The mask falling also, leaving the real image for the world to see. He didn't feel anything now. No sadness, no pain, no anger, no pity for himself and no urge to live and love. Where did it all go? He could feel everything wears ago, so why he felt so empty and dull every second of his life? He couldn't sleep, many different scenarios flying through his head, some more realistic than the other ones. But it didn't matter. None of it mattered now.

"Life's not fair, is it?"

Life was never fair. Not for him, at least. He couldn't remember the last time when he was happy, or when he spend the day with his family and friends.
He was alone and not only that, he was also forgotten. While his friends hang out together and celebrated filled with happiness and joy, he struggled to survive. The heat burning his skin, forcing him to stand up and keep going. His clothes ripped in shreds, failing to protect him from any more damage as he dragged his body across the bridge.
Where were they when he needed them? When he was at his lowest point and needed support? They were far away, ignoring his calls for help.

"I'm a nice person, but if you cross the line too many times, shit happens"

It was only matter of time when he would snap, tired of the bullshit everyone were telling him and the shits they were putting him through. He could be a nice and kind person, but once you crossed the line, the shit was about to go down. There were boundaries, lines, limits. And he had limits for his kindness too. Cross the line one time too much and he would make sure that you would never cross the line again or break the boundaries.
He was an angel outside, but deep down there was a soul of devil who was waiting for the right moment to come out and show everything he's got. And once the devil is out of control, there's not turning back.