You were too young..

Tommyinnit was slain by Dream

Being Dead isn't something that we feel every day. No one know where are we going after we die, or what souls are doing. Tommy, actually will be able to see it by himself. Dream killed him, he took his last canon life and now, he is here. In afterlife...
Everything here is white or light, grass is light green, sun is rising all the time.

He woke up on the ground, nothing special around him. There need to be someone or something, right? Tommy started walking straight, looking around on view. Grass, grass and grass. He slowly climbed the hill, humming song, that he remembered. It was a nice, calm and slow music. It reminded him about something, or rather someone. When he walked like this, he saw a small house. Surprised, that something really is here, he started walking towards building. Halfway, something flew to him. Clapping it's wings and flying around Tommy. Sixteen years old boy reached his small and pale hand, to touch it. When animal landed on his finger, he stopped and looked at it. It was young moth.

"Wow, you look amazing..." He said, carefully petting it's wings.

Moth flew to his head and sat at boy's shoulder. Tommy smiled and started walking again, while petting Clementine, that's how he always wanted name moth.
After some couple minutes of walking, he finally reached house. Tommy knocked lightly on woden door, a little scared of someone who can be inside.

When door finally opened, he saw his brother. Wilbur! Bling haired boy hugged tightly older boy, almost knocking him down.

"O-oh! T-tommy?!" His expression was shocked, yet worried.

Tommy had many cuts and scratch. His hair was a little bloody, he looked like a mess. Moth jumped off his shoulder, landing on wall.

"What are you doing here so soon?!" Wilbur asked, hugging his brother back.

"I missed you!" Tommy only said.

They were hugging each other for some time, admiring the warm feeling. Wilbur was happy that he could see Tommy again, with reciprocity, but sad at the same time. Tommy was only 16 years old, why is he here now? He had whole life!

"Wilbur! Who are you talking too?!" Another voice said.

To boys break apart, Tommy raised his elbow and looked in the house.

"I'm not the only one here. There someone you might like to see, come on."

Wilbur pulled the younger one with him as he made his way into the house. They passed several rooms when they finally reached a large-sized lounge. On one of the sofas sat a man with goat horns, with almost empty a bottle in his hand. A boy in a colored mask sat in an armchair opposite him, he was holding some cards. Goat man looked up at them, not long after noticing new person. He stood, with opened mouth, slowly making his way to quest.

"Tommy? What are you doing here, child?" He asked.

"First of all, I'm not a child! And second, as you may see, I'm dead." Tommy said, staring at the floor.

"Tommy?! Ayyyyy my man!" Boy with mask said.

He started running to younger boy, pulling him into a big hug. Tommy just smiled and laughed a little.

"Mexican Dream! It's been a long time!" He yelled.

While the two boys was hugging, Wilbur looked at Goat man, Schlatt. Schlatt send him glare, saying to ask him what happened. Man in beanie sight, looking at his younger brother.

"Tommy? Mind telling us how did you die?" He asked.

Tommy pulled away from Mexican Dream, furrowing his forehead. He looked like he was wondering what he was really doing. After arriving here, he remembered little, including how he had died. Yet some part of his mind was holding that answer and prompting him.

"Ah yeah, Dream beat me to death.." he said, shocking everyone around.

His eyes watered a little, remembering all the pain he went through.

"It's okay Tommy, your safe with us now, no need to cry." Schlatt said.

Unsure what to do, he just hugged Tommy. Tommy sniffed, slowly falling asleep on his shoulder, before fully closing his eyes.

"He was too young for this..."

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

He was woken up by the sun, sitting on fluffy bed. His eyes wandered around new room. The bed was against the window and it was covered with a blue blanket. In front of the bed was a small wardrobe probably with clothes and other things, and a picture of him and Wilbur next to it when they were together by the lake. He smiled at the memory. On the other side of the room was a desk with pages, books and writing supplies. It was light in color as was the wardrobe. The walls looked smooth, slightly translucent, green and amber color. The floor was white and in the center was a fluffy gray carpet. He really liked the look of it, it was lovely and nice. His foot landed on carpet, sinking in its softness. It was so soft.

"Tommy?" Mexican Dreams walked into room.

"Hey Mexican Dream!"

"Hello My Man, I hope you like your new room. But it's time for you to get up and come with me. We have surprise for you." He said.

"Okey, thanks" Tommy said walking to the closet.

He picked red hoodie with some dark pants. With Mexican Dream, he went to the garden. There was so many trees and bush. Many food and farms. Bee, horse, sheep and many more animals was walking or frying around. Even his moth with some order was peacefully flying around him. He froze, when he saw his surprise. It was Henry, his Henry! Tommy started running to his dear pet.
His cow, the one who died a long time ago by one of his friend. He teared up again, slowing down and stopping right in front of the young cow. He didn't change that much! He only had smaller horns and was a little lighter.

"Henry!" He yelled happily, hugging his cow.

Henry only mooed softly and happily, greeting his friend. His ears and tail waved happily to see his Tommy.

"I missed you too, buddy..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Part 2 of "Welcoming dead"