After 6 years

Sooooo, it's not like I totally forgot to update hehe. Places don't kill me- ⊂((・▽・))⊃

It's another idea of mine, kinda weird but I hope interesting and good as the other ones. There will be art two, at leats I hope there will be

Angst
TW: kidnapping, blood,

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Everything around his was fuzzy, spinning and twisting in every direction. He couldn't focus his eye on one thing for at least a second, as his body didn't listen to him. Slowly, he started feeling sick from all the spinning and the pain in his head wasn't helping. His body was laying unconsciously on the floor but he was still awake, his eyes opened lightly. Oh boy, how did he needed up in this situation? He was just walking back home from the walk, when suddenly someone pulled his hood, something sharp sticking in his skin. And now, he couldn't see, he couldn't think and he couldn't move. It was like someone paralyzed him. And he knew it was someone, cause now two figures were hovering over him.

"Knock him out" one person said, disappearing from his sigh.

The second person lifted it's foot and not long after, he saw only darkness that was not ending. Plus was that he didn't felt any pain, for now at least. Who knew what might they do to him? Will they torture him? Sell him? Use him to get money? He was left with worry and fear, as he faded into dark more and more, till it covered him from every side. Oh, where were his friends when he needed them?

========

"Stop it!"

He felt sudden pain in his neck, eventually letting go of the man's sleeve. He stumbled back, rubbing the swallowen place, whimpering in pain. Two men stood In front of him, wearing white coats and in their hands many needles. He hissed at them, long and black tail wrapping around his led and waist. He looked completely different since the day they captured him. He wasn't the same, bling haired boy with beautiful ocean blue eyes. He changed, they changed him into something completely different. He didn't even recognize himself anymore.

"Stupid beast" the man said, wrapping his hand in the bandage.

"Don't hurt him, he's the best one we've got" the second one pulled the first one outside, closing the huge and metal doors behind them.

He sat there, tail still wrapped around his waist. What did they do to him? His hairs were closer to brown now, yet still blond. His eyes were blue with a hint of black. Long, black tail ended with sharp spikes, his ears totally changed into more furry like ones.

 Long, black tail ended with sharp spikes, his ears totally changed into more furry like ones

He didn't mind them, they were helpful sometimes. He could hear more noises without any problems which also sometimes hurt his ears.