Blood related

Requested: IvaezWWu

Fluff
TW: —

Hope you enjoy!

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

All his life, Philza, Techno and Wilbur were his family, or so he thought. At first he had good life, but like always, it was ruined. Their family fell apart and Tommy was left alone in the world. He had his friends, but without a family he wouldn't last long. Life was fair and let him live, surviving on his own for most of his life.
He was most of his time alone or with Tubbo, it depended if the other had time for his friend. So, Tommy being the energetic person he is, he was everywhere you could look. Since his father wasn't there not his brothers, no one was here for him to take care nor to teach him something. He had only himself till one day, when everything turned upside down for him and one other certain person.

It was normal day for him, like always. Expect this day, he was walking around L'manburg and trying ti find something interesting to do. Unfortunately for him, there was nothing expect silence and emptiness. But he didn't gave up, he walked around for several hours, till someone caught up with him.

"Hey Tommy!" Familiar voice said.

Tommy looked at the person, it was Puffy. She was like mother for him, since he never met him.

"Hey Puffy!" He said along, smiling widely. "How can I help you?"

Tommy's voice was filled with polity, happiness and exciment. Puffy smiled, reaching for something in her bag before turning to the left. He simply followed her, curious about what she was doing. She didn't said anything, till they reached small bench on the hill behind Tommy's house. There, sat Schlatt gazing at the sky above him. He looked calm, yet little nervous. When he noticed the two, he stood up and walked towards them, smiling softly.

"Hello Puffy, hey Tommy" he said, shaking Puffy's hand and patting Tommy's shoulder.

"Hello Schlatt" Puffy said, pulling papers out if her bag.

"Did you got it?" Schlatt asked, pointing at the papers with his chin.

"Yup, everything is correct" she said,, handing him the papers with big smile.

Tommy raised one of his eyebrows as Puffy placed both of her hands on his shoulders, squeezing them lightly. Tommy looked at the goat man in front of him, curious about what the papers said. To his confusion, Schlatt looked like he was about to cry from happiness. He never saw the.mans mike so widely like now.

"Uh, can I know what's going on?" Tommy asked, shifting weigh from his left foot to right.

"Ah yes, Schlatt will explain everything to you. I have to visit Foolish, have a good day!" Puffy said, waving her and leaving the both alone.

Tommy stood there awkwardly, unsure if what to do. Schlatt looked up at him and mentioned for him to sit next to him, what Tommy did slowly. They sat there for a moment, before Schlatt calmed himself down eventually and smiled at the blond boy again.
Tommy returned the smile to the older guy, his eyes looking at the paper.

"Do you know what this is?" Schlatt asked after couple of seconds of silence.

Tommy shook his head, his curiously taking over him now. What is inside the papers? Is it something about him? Or maybe someone from the L'manburg?

"It's about you and your family" Tommy raised one eyebrow, wanting to hear some explanation.

"I know Phil, Techno and Wilbur, what's about them?" He asked, Schlatt shaking his head in disappointment.