Are you proud?

Online school is hella boring so I took my time to think of another one shot. Here are the results. It will be probably bad, but who cares. It's angst time!

Hope you enjoy!

Disk duo angst :) (platonic!)
TW: death of an animal, mention of blood, torturing?

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Tommy was nothing without him, without his attention and care. He knew that perfectly fine, especially when Dream left for some time and even tho he always came back, Tommy was filled with fear that he might never come back. He needed Dream to survive, cause without him, he would be dead by now. Dream not only took care of him, but he also gave him love and helped Tommy to not loose his sanity. Otherwise, he would go insane long time ago. He was alone, left with nothing but disgusting scars all over his body, yet, Dream was still there. He cared, didn't he? No matter what happened, what time or day it was, he was always there. Tommy could relay on him, knowing that he will always try to help. He was his friend, family you could even say. Even tho Tommy would never admit it, he admired Dream truly. Of course, vice versa.
At first, Dream was supposed to manipulate him, make him think that everyone hates him and bring him on his side. And he did it, well, almost. After noticing how Tommy really was and how miserable he was, Dream felt terrible pain. Quickly realizing what was happening, especially seeing the way that Tommy looked at the lava, he gave up with his plans and promised to change just for Tommy. With that promise, long journey of helping Tommy both psychically and mentally stared, along with gaining his trust to the point where Tommy felt safe around him and started opening up. Dream bandaged all his wound's, healed all the bruises, cleaned the dried blood and changed him.
From torn our child, with several scars and trauma, he turned into Actually teenager. The best part that Dream could watch, was the way Tommy slowly started accepting his body and mind again. There was no more suicidal thoughts, no more pain, no more scars and no more fear. After so many years, he finally saw the real happy teenager that got lost in the fear and stress.

Tommy couldn't live better, especially when Dream basically adopted him as his younger brother, which surprised him more than anything. Normal family? Hopefully. Something Tommy wished to see in his dreams, something he prayed for and hoped to have his whole life. And he finally got it, after waiting and being jealous cause of other families. He was finally happy and could rest, surrounded by love and peace just like he wanted. Even if his brother was the most feared person on the whole server, who won many wars and took sever life's. He was still glad. Dream didn't hurt him anymore, so why should he fear him? He knew that he was safe in Dream's arms. No matter what. Even Technoblade would daty away from Dream, knowing very well that he has nothing to loose and he won't give up easily.
Now, there was another reason why Dream was ready to take someone's life. Tommy. No one knew about what was going between the two, since they thought they hated each other. Maybe it was a mistake that they didn't realized it. It wouldn't be so bad for them at least.

-_-_-_-_-_-

"Tommyyyyyyyyyy" Dream whined, laying upside down on the couch.

His eyes were following Tommy, who was running around his room, why? Dresm had no idea.

"Dreaaaaaaaaaaaam" Tommy mocked him, laughing loudly.

Dream groaned, sitting up normally on the couch and pushing himself up, before walking and leaning over the table.

"What is so important about this shit anyway?" Dream asked, titling his head to the side in asking motion.

Tommy stopped in his tracks, looking over at his brother before continuing to walk around.