He came back (ghostinnit)

Lava, that was all he wanted, it was warm and nice looking. He knew that lava wanted him as much as he needed it, it was peaceful for him. He always sit here and looked at it, something make him feel like was wanted and loved. After Dream bloved up his things, nothing was worth living.
Tubbo exiled him, Wilbur was a ghost, Dream manipulated him telling that his is his friend. But most important, no one visited him in his exile expect Ghostbur.

His cow Henry was dead along with his other Mushroom cow, he wanted to end it all. Right here, right now. So he take a step closer to the edge and another and another. Warm filing surrounded him even more and more. He finally did it, he jumped....

Tommyinnit tried to swim in lava while escaping himself. (Life's left: 0)

Tubbo_: Tommy?!

Quackity: Tell me it's some stupid joke!

Philza: It was his last life...

Crying was heard in the whole server along with tears. It was him, The great Tommyinnit, who just ended his life. His last smile was true, full of happiness and joy.

Phil, Tubbo, Techno and Ghostbur couldn't believe what they just saw. Ha can't be dead, not now! He was only 16 years old boy, he had a whole life to life. He could do so many things with everyone else.
They were running to the portal and stepped in the Nether, but then they saw a light.

Tommyinnit left the server.
Ghostinnit joined the game.

The boy has a dirty blond hair and dull blue eyes. He wear a white t-shirt with many holes and some jeans, he was pale grey. They know who this is. It was dead Tommy, his ghost.

"Tommy?" Tubbo said.

Young ghost only looked at them for a second and then turned around. He went to his portal and teleported into his home, the home he remembered. They went after him and saw a big whole after TNT, it was all bloven up. Ghostinnit just flew around like he was looking for something, no one said anything. After moment, he found what he was looking for, his Compass, 'His Tubbo'. He took it and flew to the group of people, then he handed it to the Tubbo.

"My Tubbo.." he said, his voice was sad. He looked up to his face, there was tears.

"Yes Ghostinnit, your Tubbo..."