Protect to death

Hello and welcome back!
Part two of "Welcome to the family", since I was motivated and got an idea for this.
Remember to take care of yourself, take a break, rest your eyes and drink something!

Hope you enjoy and have a good day/night!

Somehow placed between fluff and angst cause author was too lazy to specify
TW: blood, fnaf

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

They trailed behind the blue robot, often farting their eyes around whenever they saw a shadow or heard some creaking noise. But Everytime Prim would reassure them it was nothing and that they should continue their way to the exit.
They walked for maybe 20 minutes, barely making their way down the stairs and reaching the fourth floor. God, this place was huge, too huge for them to escape that easily. Especially since the weird robots seemed to be after them, expect for the Prim the Puppeteer. He was calm, protecting them and searching for the doors. He was never allowed to exit the building, but he knew where the doors were since he did it many times before. However, the sharp noises in his head did not help at all. The stating sound was distracting him, sometimes to the point where he would randomly stand still and need to process what was happening.
Everything was going as smooth as it could, before the robot stopped frozen and looked at his hands. The rest stood behind him, looking for any danger before their attention snapped to the tall robot.

"What's wrong, Prim?" Wilbur asked, shifting his weight on the other leg as he tried to calm himself.

"I need to recharge my battery, either way we will have some problems along the way. Please excuse me for a moment and try to keep yourself in hiding while I recharge. Try not to draw any attention towards yourself"

With that, the robot walked to the left and disappeared behind big and grey doors. Wilbur stood there for a moment, trying to process what just happened. Meanwhile Sapnap looked around, spotting small cafeteria on his left. With wide smile on his face, he skipped to the cafeteria and without second thoughts, jumped behind the place where the supposed cashier should be. Punz and Dream quickly followed after him, trying to stop him before he would do something unnecessary and catch unwanted attention.

"Sapnap! What the hell are you doing?" Dream whispered yelled, following closely as the other male reached over the corner to try and grab the said male.

Sapnap however ducked down, avoiding their arms and pushed the small button on the coffee maker. He waited for the satisfying sound of the machine turning on, but all he get was silent. He groaned, hitting the coffee maker softly, trying to get it to work. That not only didn't woke out, but also made the machine move a little with loud squeaking sound.

"Sapnap, stop it!" Quackity said desperately, begging for his friend to stop and calm down.

"No! I want-"

Before he could continue, a loud girl like scream escaped his throat, while he stumbled back and Right into Dream's arms. He looked at Dream with hope in his eyes, that maybe the older boy would protect him. Dream only shook his head, also backing away from the corner.
They looked up from a far, waiting for something to come out. Quackity felt something touch his ankle, so he yelped in instinct and backed away. Now, he was red from embarrassment as he waited for whatever it was to come out.

His wish soon cake true, when 7 small bots came from behind the wall, all of them staring at the group of people. They were rather short, barely reaching their waist. Blue eyes staring in their own eyes, along with some blue details. Unlike the other bots, they had wheels instead of legs.

 Unlike the other bots, they had wheels instead of legs