A nightmare from well

Tommy as Samara Morgan from movie 'The Ring'.
It was supposed to be scary, but it's not, not even a little! Sorry if it's boring, I was writing Some fluff about Dream SMP and it didn't help.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

You could call him a nightmare, a death. He didn't care, he wasn't normal. you may think that he is just a normal 8 years old boy, with normal life. But your wrong... He could kill you easily, quick and quiet.  He was something that you didn't want to meet for sure.

His mother Evelyn tried to kill him, why? No one knows. After that, Tommy got adopted, but his new parents didn't treat him good. He had to sleep with horses that were always woking him up. After some time they took him to psychiatris hospital, but in their opinion, he was dangerous and weird kid. One of the womens, Niki drowned him in well of stone. They though it was an end, that he is dead. There was another surprise.

After 25 years, his ghost come back for an revenge. He looked completely different. First dirty blond hair, ocean blue eyes. and now, he had a long dark hair, dark eyes and pale skin. He started killing people. He was coming out of the well and then, coming into the room and all of that, was from a cassette. People never discovered him, no one even survive  meeting with him.

Now, he was waiting sor someone to turn on the TV and put the cassette in. He had time, much time. After some time, TV turned on. He waited for a second ans slowly crawled up. He crawled out of the well ans started slowly cradling to his victim. The person started backing away from the screen, a little scared, and then, he stood on the floor. His victim screamed in fear, knocking off books and lamp. His dark eyes looked straight into eyes of his victim. This person looked familiar, like he saw him somewhere. It was a man with brown hair and beanie. He was still holding his guitar, standing frozen.

"G-get away!" he yelled.

Tommy couldn't talk, but his voice reminded him of someone. He looked exactly like Wilbur, but it was impossible. Wilbur was far away, he probably forgot about him anyways. Tommy glitched a little, disappearing from the place where he stood, only to appear behind his back. The adult turned around and let out a bloody scream, not expecting to find him there. He fell on his back at the ground, Tommy looking down at him. His black eyes were hidden behind his long hairs. HIs eyes were piercing through eyes of his victim. He could kill people with his look, he disfigured their faces, which somehow was killing them. Soon, his victim was dead, his face was messed up. Tommy straightened up and went back to the TV. He wanted to kill more people.

Soon, he found himself in another room, this time it was a women, Niki. She looked more scared, she was screaming and panicking. She threw something at him, which was a shoe. Well, people tried everything to get right of him. Nothing worked.  This time, he choose option to kill her with psychokinessis. He lifted her up by her neck ans soon she started chooking. All the air left her lungs and she stopped struggling. He let her fall on the cold floor and again, he went back.

His next victim was his old friend, someone who betrayed him. Jack Manifold. He hated him, he made him life a nightmare, so he will take revenge. Jack was watching some news, when his channel change. He got a little scared. He took his TV remote and clicked, nothing worked. He tried again, still nothing. Then he saw a white person that was walking up closer and closer. He took out his phone and called someone.

"I can't do anything and some white person is walking closer" he said, Tommy walked into his living room "Dude, it just left the TV!"

Jack started running, he wnet to his fron doors and runned outside. Tommy growled and teleported to him. Jack was running down the street, no one was there expect him. Tommy was just observing from the shadows. Jacks eyes was tearing up a little, he was still talking on his phone panicked. Tommy was thinking how to kill him, but when he heard barking, he knew what to do. Tommy disappeared again..

"Can't you come faster?! Something is literally trying to kill me!"

"I can't! You know it's not that close, just don't panick that much, Maybe you should call the cops?" his friend said, trying to help him somehow.

"They wont help me with that. Many people died and yet, they didn't kill that or lock it in jail." He said.

When he was about ot talk again, he heard some loud barking and growling. He stood frozen, from the next alley, he saw a huge pack of dogs, running at him. He started running, but the pack catched him not long after. First ones bite in his leg, making him yell in pain. Then next ones jumped on his back, pinning him to the ground and bitting him. He yelled louder, hoping for someone to save him. No one come to help. After 3 minutes, one of the dogs stuck his teeth into his neck, making him bleed even more. There was no chance for him to survive, after another seconds, he stopped moving. Pack of dogs left him alone, walking away covered in blood. A white person walked up  to his body, checking if he was dead for sure.

'Another one down' Tommy though, teleporting to closest TV.

 Many people died and yet, no one was able to catch him or even see him. Every time when he was killing someone, cameras were blinded. Tommy could take a revenge in peace.