Changes

Part two of "Exile insanity".

Fluff😌 (I feel proud of myself)

TW: nightmares, voices,

I'm not gonna write part 3 cause I have requests to write. Anyways, sorry it's short :/

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Everything around was black and fuzzy. As much as he tried, he couldn't see anything normal. His breath was stuck in his lungs, his whole body was hurting. He couldn't do anything, he was stuck in his own mind.

Kill him

They said.

Murderer him like he did years ago.

With every word, they were louder.

Make him suffer.

Again, he started running. It didn't matter where, the only thing he wanted was to get as far as possible. He wanted to run away, so they would stay behind him. They only thing he wanted was to Espace, escape from them, escape from the reality and everything that happened.

He tripped over his his feet's many times but he never stopped. He wasn't ready to face everything that was waiting for him in reality. He wanted to stay here, in the dark, alone and safe. It was the only place where he couldn't hurt anyone. His sanity was disappearing more and more, when he caught himself laughing more and more.

Reality for him was dark and dangerous. The voices that kept yelling in his head didn't make it easier at all. All the things seemed bigger and scarier. The noises that reached his ears were louder. Now, it reached the moment that he couldn't hear anything. He was stuck. Stuck in between the reality and his mind. And there was no one to pull him out, to heal his sanity and take care of him.

Wake up..

He heard it again, the same voice.

Wake up.

It was more calm and nicer than the rest.

Wake up!

He perked up, sitting on the grass that surrounded him. His eyes trailed up and stopped on the tall figure. At first, he couldn't quests who was that, but after two minutes he recognized Dream. His green friend. That one person who wanted to help him and his mind. His nice of him.

He only pities you

Tommy shook his head and rubbed hie eye with his hands.

"Finally, I thought you decided to sleep here forever" Dream chuckled.

Tommy only mumbled something that even he couldn't understand and soon stand up next to Dream. They were traveling for around a week now, not really knowing where they want to go. They had food, weapons, armors and some blocks they could use. Tommy didn't plan to run away, it was Dream's idea. He came one day and told Tommy to take his things, before he pulled him into the forest. Moment later, some people cane and looked around his exile place before burning everything down. Tommy's heart broke in that moment, but before he could do anything, Dream pulled him far away from the exile place. That's when their journey started.

Dream knew it was spontaneous decision, but he did for Tommy's safety. Tommy didn't really cared, he let Dream take him where he wanted. He was quiet the whole time, sometimes answering his questions. But his heart and mind were far from them, still locked in the exile insanity.

Younger boy started changing and Dream saw that everyday. Whenever it was his behavior or the way he talked. Dream knew it wasn't good but he he'd no idea what he could do. And before he could do something to stop it, Tommy changed completely. His beautiful ocean blue eyes turned more greyish, his skin was more pale. Even his hairs were long enough for him to put it in ponytail. But, his body was more muscular. He grew taller, almost reaching Dream's heigh. His strength was slowly too much for Dream and sparing with Tommy was a challenge. He not only changed mentally but also physically.