Saved by prisoner?

(Dream was Tommy's friend and was caring for him, and no one know about this. They was like a brothers, but one day Dream got put in a prison. After some time Phil and Techno trying to kill Tommy and no one could do help, except one person.)

He know what was going to happen and he needed to do something really quickly, but there was one problem. He was in his own prison, he knew he deserves it, but Tommy? He was innocent, he need to be alive. Awesamdude watched over him to make sure, that he won't plan anything or escape.
All he need to do is just make Sam believe him and it's done.

"Sam you need to believe me! If we don't save him, he will die. Please, i know you don't want this boy die." He was trying and trying. He won't give up not when it's about his Tommy.

"Dream, how am I supposed to know that you're not lying to me right now?" The creeper man asked, looking speechless at the green boy.

"I wouldn't hurt him, please. I can't lose him, please Sam.." he know that If he won't be fast enough, the younger boy can be dead.

"Okey, but if you lied to me, I will personally kill you. Do you need anything?" The man opened his cage and let him out.

Dream only nod and looked straight into Sam eyes. Awesamdude was only beginning for Tommy to be alright and Dream to come back to prison.

--------------

Today the young boys was just collecting some materials, but they had a weird filling that something bad is going to happen. They were right.

When Tommy and Tubbo was coming back to Sam Nook, that was the moment when everything seemed in slow down. Techno riding on Carl and jumping down next to Tubbo, pulling him aside. Quackity, Fundy, George, Sapnap and Puffy scream for them to watch out. And Philza, Tommy's dad who landed right in front of him.

Philza punched Tommy in the stomach and knocked him to the ground. The young boy was shocked by this, he was scared and soon started panicking.

"What the hell Phil?!" Asked angrily George, he was shocked as much as everyone else.

"Tommy, I'm sorry but I need to do this. Y'know, i love you but after you left me and Techno, we need to end you." Phil said, raising his axe.

"Phil! Please don't do it, we can talk about this!" Pleased Tubbo along with Sapnap.

"D-Dad? You don't wanna do this" Tommy had tears in his eyes, looking at his father who was ready to kill him.

"Sorry Tommy, but it's your time to leave." Axe was ready to kill the young blond boy.

Everyone around yelled for Tommy to save him or convince Phil do stop. It didn't seem to work, and when the axe was about to hit the boys head, there was a loud sound of metal hitting metal.
Everyone's eyes widened, they looked at the person who blocked the netherite axe. There stood a older boy, in green hoodie with white mask on his forehead. His eyes was full of rage and they wanted to see blood. It was the first time, when Dream showed up without a mask on.

"D-Dream?! But you were in a prison! " Tubbo yelled, looking at Sam who showed up next to the Blade.

"Me and Sam made a deal. He let me out but if I won't come back to prison, he will kill me." He said.

He swung his diamond sword at the man and hit him in the arm. Phil yelled with pain and backed up, holding his arm. Dream looked at everyone around, especially at Niki, Jack, Techno and Philza.
He was ready to kill anyone, who will try to hurt Tommy. He put his sword down and looked at Tommy and helped him up. Tommy immediately cuddled up to his friend and hid his face in his neck (platonic).

"If any of you, come closer to my little brother, I will kill you without hesitation. I will come after you and hunt you down, even if that would mean that I have to die."

All of the people was shocked, Dream was like a brother to Tommy? Not Techno or Phil, after all the tried to kill him.

"Alright Dream, you need to come back to the prison." Said Sam coming closer to two boys.

"Nooooo" whispered Tommy, hugging Dream tighter.

"You can visit him every time and how long you want Tommy" Sam said, as he took Dream's things and took him to the prison.

Tommy just waved to his brother and Dream waved back, the blond boy had a new family.