She never forgot

Damn, another long title. Anyways, didn't expect to write this au, bare with me :)

Angst to fluff?
TW: blood, mention of death and being revived, violence.

What if... Tommy met the god of life and death?

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

He felt crushed, lifeless. His body didn't react, all he could do was just laying down. Shivers overtook his body, making him shiver uncontrollably in pain. Every small move, proceed in burning pain and painful moan escaping his lips. He was tired, tired ot everything. However, he didn't want to die. Not yet.
The same metalic taste filled his mouth again, for what seemed like thousand time. He was laying on hus right side, blood slowly dripping from his mouth on the cold floor. The only positive thing in all of this was the fact that he felt nothing. No pain, no bruises, no broken bones. It was probably the only thing that keep him insane in a time like this.
Rain drops reached his ears, pulling him out of his almost unconscious state. And again, he heard the same heavy steps he whished to never hear again. Fear flew through his veins, while he tried to sit on his knees. That only ended up being pushed roughly to the ground. He sighed before closing his eyes, hope and energy leaving his body. Second later, a tall figure stood in front of him and slowly kneeled next to his head.

"You were strong, incredible and full of life. What happened to the old boy I loved playing with?" The man asked.

The boy on the ground cracked his eyes open, barely being able to hold still.

"There is no old me anymore" the boy whispered.

His chin was pulled towards the man's face as he looked deep in his eyes. White mask covered his face, showing only his sick smile that the boy hated so much.

"Many miss him"

The boy only cracked a smile, gathering everything that was felt of his strength.

"Many will, only because he was their toy"

The masked man let go off his chin and stood up once again. His shoe lifted in the air, right above the boy's head.

"I will see you in a moment, Tom's"

And for the hundred time, everything around him went black.

He appeared in the same black and empty void, where nothing but nightmares lived. Many broken souls promises and whishes floated around. Normal people would be scared of their terrifying look. But Tommy? He was in this place many times now and he got used to everything that he saw. There was no such a thing he wouldn't know or would be scared of. At some point it was his second home.
Like every other time, ha sat right where he appeared and waited to be brought back again. At least he could rest and heal, only to be broken once again. He did not care anymore, he was too manipulated and hurt to care about anything or anyone. So he did what he did the best, he waited.

"I will kill you and then revive you, kill you again, revive you again, kill you again and revive again!"

These words eoched in his head, distracting him the whole time. Is this really the end of Big Man Tommy? Being killed over and over again by green bastard? Well, at least he tried to fight back. Maybe the future generations will remember him as someone strong mentally and physically. If there will be next generation, that means.
There was Michael, the son of Ranboo and Tubbo. But Ranboo had memory problems and Tubbo... he wasn't the same Tubbo anymore.

Tommy didn't care. Or he tried to make him believe in that. Why should he care anyway, if Dream will probably get bored sooner or later and kill him for good.