Do you feel better?

Requested:WhyUAndMeWeird
Little angst to fluff
TW: sickness,

I know Tommy got corona, but it's not about corona! Let's hope Tommy will recover quickly.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

When he woke up, he instantly knew it would be a bad day. When his feet touched the floor, his body shivered. His Vision was spinning uncomfortably, as he tried to stand. That's when he left pain in his stomach and quickly rushed to his bathroom, leaning over the toilet. He was sick, he knew that very well. It wasn't something that happened to his often, normally he only had temperature and cough but this time it was a lot worse. He couldn't move, in case he felt sick again so he tried to call his mom. Unfortunately, his voice was raspy and quiet. He sat there, breathing loudly and looking at the wall beside him.

"Tommy?" Thank God!

"I'm here" he said, looking at the doors to the bathroom.

They opened and he saw his mom, kneeling down beside him. She placed her hands on his shoulders.

"Are you okay?" She asked, concerned.

"No, I'm feeling sick" he said, closing his eyes.

"My poor boy, I will make you some soup and we will check your temperature" she said, helping him stand up.

Tommy only nodded as they entered his room. His mom walked down to the kitchen and not long after came back with a bowl of soup and thermometer. She checked his temperature while he ate his soup and played on his bed, exhausted.

"Oh Tommy, you got the bad flu. You have to stay in your bed today and we will know how you're going to feel tomorrow." She said, looking down with a sad expression at her son.

"W-what?! But today I'm supposed to meet up with other people from Dream SMP!" He said, whining.

"Sorry Tommy, you won't go anywhere till you're healthy. Your health comes first, friends can wait." She said, taking an empty bowl and waking out of his room.

"Okay, thanks for the soup!"

And with that, he was "grounded" by his sickness. Today the whole Dream Smp was meeting up and he was so excited to meet with them in person. He talked With Tubbo about it the whole week and now he couldn't go. Why was he so unlucky? Tommy groaned in annoyance and lated his head on a surprisingly fluffy pillow. Oh, he never noticed that. Maybe because usually when he was going to sleep it was late and he was exhausted. Eh, who cares. He just needed to rest and everything will be okay. But before that, he needed to clean himself, he smelled terrible.

-_-_-_-_-_-

Everyone was already there, except Tommy so they waited for him. But after an hour, no one came. Where was Tommy? Tubbo started worrying, which wasn't a surprise, they were Best friends. He started thinking maybe Tommy was busy and he had something important to do, so he forgot. Or maybe he fell asleep and now is driving to them late.

"So what are we doing?" George asked, standing next to Dream who had his mask on.

"Maybe we should call someone?" Fundy said, looking around for familiar blond hairs.

"Does anyone have his or his parents number?" Dream asked, eyeing them.

Tubbo took out his phone and looked through his contacts. Soon, he found Tommy's number and decided to call him. Rest of his friends stood there quietly, not to interrupt Tubbo.

Ring

Ring

Ring

No one answered, which was weird and not normally for Tommy. Tubbo opened his contacts again and looked for his mother's number. When he finally found it, he called it and waited. This time, the phone rang only two times when someone picked up.