It's not home where you have to fight

Part two of 'Creepy family'

Fluff, lil bit of angst
TW: blood, death, insanity,

As I promised, here's part two! Hope you enjoy reading this as much as I enjoyed writing this!

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

After what seemed like a year, he started noticing some things. How they spoiled him with respect, love and affection. How they made him feel like he was finally home. How they were overprotective over single small thing.

Everyone could say it's ridiculous and stupid, they could say that they are heartless killers with no point to live. But for Tommy, that was family. They were people that took care of him, they showed him what happinesses really is and they let him leave without wars or orders. It was live where he didn't had to fight, obey or get hurt. He could whatever he wanted, as long as he told someone about that so they wouldn't get worried. There wasn't something like must or can't. There was only your own decisions and fun. If you felt like it, you could go on a killing spare, if you wanted, you could go to town. He could do everything that he dreamt about till this day and no one would get mad at him.

Of course, leaving with killers had some rules. You couldn't hurt one another, you couldn't take someone's weapons nor things without their permission. Sometimes they would get a mission, but it usually was fast one and they were back five hours later. He didn't mind mission at all, he could kill while one of his olders friends had an eye on him.  He adored them all and they warmed up to him rather quickly, which for some of them was new. Jeff, Eyeless Jack or Smiley usually didn't trust that much at first, but with time you could earn their trust and love. But with Tommy it was different. Tommy quickly realized that Jeff has some weird obsession with knives so he gave him one. They became friends in second, as they talked about knives. As for Jack, Tommy didn't had to do something hard. He simply brought him some kidneys, fresh and covered in blood. Smiley was the easiest one. He gave him space while talking and one day, he started petting him. Smiley, being a dog, loves affection and didn't mind this at all. They quickly accepted the kid in their family.

But even if Tommy was happy and had new family, he still missed some of his friends. Even if he wanted to move on and forgot about them, it wasn't easy. So, he started spending as much time as possible with people he adored the most. Jack, Toby, Masky and Hoodie. Sometimes they took with with them on missions. Since they were proxies, they had more and harder missions. So Tommy being the energetic and crazy kid he is, decided to stick with them. As for Jack, he often gives him kidneys and in return, Jack teaches him things about medicine.

Unfortunately, even if he got all the love and attention he wanted since being young, there was still trauma and nightmares. Waking up in the middle of the night to a nightmare wasn't something anyone liked. Tommy saw that white face Everytime when he closed his eyes. This scary smiling face. When he had it didn't time, he woke up with a scream which alarmed everyone in the mansion. After he explained everything, they decided to do something. Every night, different person would be in his room, making sure that if he dreams about something, they would comfort him and make sure he is okay. At first it was hard, but after two weeks it worked. He has nightmares still, but with the comfort of other person, he felt stronger and safer, which allowed him to get right of the traumatizing dream.

Even they knew, that if something bad happens to Tommy, they would make sure that whoever
did that would pay and apologize, before dying of course. Even if Tommy was a killer now, he was still a kid. So they became his older sibling and protectors, bringing the urge to protect him as their main goal. Did Tommy knew? Yeah, he could see the death glare they send everyone when they walked through the town. How did he felt about that? He felt happy, happy that someone was there to care about him and his needs. But as much as loved that, he tried not to show it. He kept yelling that he isn't a kid, that he can protect himself but deep down even he knew that if it weren't for them, he would be dead by now.