Meet again

Part 3 of "BusinessMan"

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

6 months. It was already 6 months, since Quackity moved in with Tommy. They were happy, talking and joking around together. Marco and John loved to see Tommy's smile and how good they feel with each other. Quackity became their other son and older brother of Tommy. Most of his time, Quackity spend on playing cards or on the bar. People always talked to him, laughing and smiling. He never felt better.

He swore to himself, that Tommy will be safe with him. Everytime when someone wanted to pay Tommy a visit, they needed to talk with him or with Alyssa. Alyssa was 20 years old woman, one of the best waitresses. She was kind and lovely girl with brown hair and green eyes. She was making sure that people weren't a treat for her boss. Fortunately, it was calm day for them. Many people played games, some were drinking at the bar and some were just talking. Quackity was looking around, making sure everything is fine, while Tommy was sitting in his office. He needed to refill some business papers and get ready to visit his family.

Month ago, John decided along with Marco, that Tommy is old and smart enough to take their company. So now, he had his own Casino. When he is walking around the town, many people wants photo with him. He didn't mind. One time, Tommy felt like he saw someone familiar, but ignored it.

Quackity was polishing glass, paying attention to what were powolne saying. He had his usual black elegant jacket with elegant white shirt. His face was healed from scars thanks to Tommy and special people for this. He looked different, just to make sure that his old friends won't recognize him.
When he put the last glass down, he looked up and imidiatelly saw Alyssa with four people. For his sake, he recognized them. Tommy's old family.
Alyssa walked up to him, while they stayed behind.

"These people wants to see Boss* Sha said, whispering.

"Do the know who is this?" Quackity asked z whispering too.

"No" He noded.

"Please follow me" he said to them.

The noded and went after him. Quackity went straight to Tommy's office doors, gulping a little. No on knows how it may end, especially when Tommy is busy with important papers.
He knocked and waited for answer. Tommy's voice let him in. He opened brown doors, reveling beautiful office with huge desk and big window. Tommy was sitting on his chair, refilling papers, not looking up. Philza, Wilbur, Techno and Tubbo stood there, looking at him. He looked familiar, very familiar.

"Hello" Philza said.

"Good morning" Tommy replied, still not looking up. "How can I help you?"

"We would like to ask-" Wilbur interrupted his father.

"Tommy?!" He yelled, making Tommy jump a little.

He looked up and saw people, that he had hope to never see again. He sighed and stood up. Quackity was standing next to his desk, looking at his movements.

"What do you want from me?" He asked calmly.

"What are you doing here?!" Tubbo yelled surprised.

"I'm working, can't see??" Tommy said annoyed.

"Are you fucking serious now?! You weren't home for years and your yelling me that you work here? Fro Marco and John?" Philza yelled.

Tommy only noded, slightly annoyed and angry.

"Why didn't you came back?" Techno asked.

"I Didn't saw any good reason to come back." He said.

"Tommy please, come back with us." Tubbo pleased.

"No, I have new family. I don't need you anymore." He said.

Tubbo and Wilbur had small tears in their eyes. Quackity turned away his head, while Tommy and Philza were looking deep into their eyes.

"Tommyinnit fucking Minecraft. You coming back to our house. Now" he said.

Tommy shocked his head.

"Yes, we will take care of our Casino later." This shocked Tommy and Quackity.

"Our Casino? It's mine Casino, not your." He said, more angry.

"Tommy c'mon. I'm your father, I raised you"

"Your not my father! You told me I'm useless and that I won't be famous. You were ruing me for my entire life! I have new father's and brother. I don't need you!" Tommy yelled, hitting his fists on the desk.

"Tommy, don't make me angry-" Philza didn't end.

"No! You never cared for me! You never loved me and even if you did, you never shoved it! You were favoring Techno and Wilbur because they were stronger and smarter!" He yelled.

"What did you expected me to do?! You didn't get your tattoo and talent! Jeez, I bet they took you because they pity you" this angered Tommy even more.

"Listen, the love me a d I love them. I have my tattoo and I've got my talent!" Tommy took his arm and shoved them his mark.

Beautiful dollar mark. It was glowing a little, shoving it's power. Their eyes widened. Jealousy in their eyes.

"Get out, now. Don't ever come back here" he said, calling his guards.

"Tommy!" Tubbo yelled with Techno.

When his doors closed, he fell on his chair. He started crying. Quackity kenneled down in front of him and patted his head. Tommy took his hand off his face.

"It's okay, your okay. They won't come back, I'm here with you, don't worry Toms." He said, hugging Tommy.

Dirty blond haired boy buried his head in his long black hairs, hiding from world.

"Thanks, I love you.." Tommy's eyes became heavy.

"I love you too* Quackity heard some quiet noises and looked down on his younger brother. 

He was sleeping. Big Q smiled and brought Tommy to his coach, laying him down carefully.

"Sleep well..."

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

I hope your doing well, take care of yourself!