Monster

Hello my lovely and beautiful furries! How are you today? Who's your favorite c!Dream smp character? Mine is Tommy :>

Part 2 of "Cannibal"

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Tubbo was looking at his friends, he was scared and shocked. Wha... They think it's cool? Tommy is dangerous, he eats meals and drink blood. He isn't safe, he isn't coll, he isn't trustful.

"How can you find it amazing?! He literally killed someone!" He yelled at them.

"What's wrong? It's nothing new, we saw many people die." Philza said.

"He is a fucking monster! He eat someone, fuck that he was my bully! He still was a human and he didn't do anything to Tommy!" Tubbo yelled angrily.

Tommy's eyes widened, his bears slowed down. It wasn't first time when someone called in a monster, but hearing it from Tubbo was heartbreaking.

"Tubbo, you can't just say that!" Puffy yelled.

"No no, it's okay guys. I'm a monster, Don't worry" Tommy said, tears picking in his eyes.

Tubbo's eyes widened, feeling of quilt filled his body.

"Tommy I'm sorry. I didn't mean it, I don't think your a monster!" He said, trying to hug Tommy.

Tommy only stepped back, he looked down at the ground. He was trying so much to not cry, not to breakdown. His best friend though about him as a monster, why? Because he was one.

"No, your right. I'm a monster, I will be going now! Bye" he said, walking away from the group.

They watched as he slowly faded away, sad and concerned about their friend. Tubbo said bye to them and went to his house, he felt bad about what he said.

Meanwhile, Tommy was running to his house, crying. When he finally reached his frond doors, he made his way straight to bathroom. He stood in front of mirror, looking at his face. He opened his mouth to look at his sharp and white teeth. He hated them, he hated his eyes, his hairs. He never wanted to be a cannibal. He felt like a mistake around other normal people. He was happy that his friends accepted him, but Tubbo. Is that really how he loose his best friend?

Tommy clenched his fists, digging his nails into his pale skin. He groaned annoyed and angry. He raised his right fist and aimed at his reflection.

"Your a monster!" First punch.

"A bitch!" Second punch.

"Killer!" Another punch.

His hand was bleeding, his fingers bruised and wounded. His blood was dripping on the floor. His nose smelled it, pleasing for some. He licked his hand, getting rid of sweet blood.

"Fuck, that will definitely leave a mark" he said looking closer "probably deserved it anyways"

Bandaging it wasn't something difficult for him, sometimes his victim would fight back. He get used to it very quickly. After all, he was born as a monster...

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

It was two months after that accident, Tommy never talked to Tubbo again. Be just couldn't face him.

"You should talk with him" Puffy said.

"Yeah, he misses you!" Ranboo said.

"No, I won't. He called me a monster" Tommy only replied.

He always answered with that, which angered Quackity.

"Jeez Tommy! Stop being a pussy and just talk with him! Your being selfish right now, he had reason to call you a monster" Quackity said, shocking Tommy.

"Sorry Tommy, but his right. You can't blame Tubbo, its not only his fault" Puffy said, Tommy looked at Big Q and back at her.

"Let's go Puffy, he will come when he thinks about his behavior" they walked away, leaving Tommy again.

Something in his heart shattered, and again, he was alone. His friends left him there, walking away of that monster. It wasn't that easy to forgive Tubbo, they don't know how it feels.

They didn't see how much Tommy tries to control his senses and hunger around people. He smells their blood and meat every time when they meet up or talk. It was hard to understand, it was hard to control. He needed meat, now.

Tommy turned around and went to the closest forest, looking for any animal that he could take down easily and eat. After some minutes, he was a young deer that was eating grass, not aware of danger. He hid in the bushes and slowly began to creep closer to his victim. He made no sound, even the slightest one. Soon, he jumped out of bushes right at his dinner. The poor deer tried to run away, wiggle away from his grip. But Tommy was stronger, besides, he was hungry. He bite down in its neck, drinking slowly blood,, after that he just ripped big peace of it's body and began to eat it.

After another couple of minutes, he was full and happy. His sense calmed down a little bit and he began to walk again, straight to his house. He washed his mouth and hands and changed into clean and fresh clothes.

Well, if people think he is a monster, then he will be one.