Summoned, not expected

Techno went to visit Dream in prison, but It didn't end like he expected that. Now, he was sitting on Dream's bed, thinking how to escape or how to call Sam. Dream was sitting on the floor, eating his potatoes in silence. He wasn't sure what idea Techno had, but he knew, that he will be free.
While thinking about the plan how to escape, Techno get an idea. Years ago, when Tommy was still with him, he gave him a Specific book. As Tommy said, it could summon a demon but he didn't believe it. Tommy left him for Tubbo, but he didn't had a heart to throw it out so he kept it untill this day. He wasn't sure if he wants to try it, but if it's actually works, he will be free.

He put his hand into his pocket that was deep down hidden under his cape, that no one knew about. He took out a book, very old one but still in one piece. It was beautiful and light book, glowing a little when Techno touched it. It had a little scary skeleton skull.

 It had a little scary skeleton skull

(Without a pen). He never used it before, because he never needed too. But now, that would help a lot. He opened it, catching Dreams attention too. His eyes widened when he saw what happened next. Page of his book roled themselves a little, small glowing dust flew around the room, disappearing after some seconds.

 Page of his book roled themselves a little, small glowing dust flew around the room, disappearing after some seconds

Techno was amazed by this, for sure, he didn't expected that. He thought Tommy was joking and making fun of him. He yelled at him for that..

"What book is that?" Dream's voice reached his ears.

"Tommy gave me it" he said back, not even looking at him.

When the book stoped rolling it's pages, Techno read the headline. 'Demon of escape and death' it's said. Techno's eyes shined a little, making him excited even more. He started reading loud.

"Summon a demon of escape and death,
One wrong decision and it's humanity end.
Powerful and stronger you may became,
If only the demon show that he cares.
Hope for the good one,
And stay here alone.
You can choose once,
Hope for the peace
Demon's has calm side
But it can bite.
Please for his help
So you can be safe."

Dream looked at him, wondering what's it is about. Techno was looking at the picture of the demon, not blinking. He started humming some melody, that confused Dream even more. Techno was humming and from nowhere Dream heard other humming of women and men. It became creepy. Obsidian surrender them, it wasn't a place where you could go and humm. Techno stopped humming, but the other humming didn't stop. He looked around, confused and then looked at Dream.