Proudness

Requested: zAhiA_13bit
Fluff

It may be short and bad, but I hope you like it!

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Tommy opened doors to his house, looking for his baby spider. Shroud, week after Tommy took him in, started spending most of his time laying in Tommy's bed. Why? He didn't know nor he had a problem with that. It was his son, his beloved. He loved like no one. People usually left after some time, but he felt like Shroud will be with him till his last moment.

One day when he was planting flowers in front of his house, he got an idea. Great idea. He quickly hoped to doors and walked inside.

"Shroud!" He yelled, walking to his bedroom.

His eyes landed on his bed, expecting to see his son and he did. Shroud was laying on his stomach, his small head on pillow. Tommy had a small gently smile. He slowly sat next to Shroud, gently waking him up. Shroud opened his multiple eyes and looked up at his dad. He crawled onto his lap, cuddling for warmth. Tommy gently patted his back, chuckling at his clinginess.

"I've got an great idea. How about he teach you how to shape shift?" He asked, catching spiders attention.

He squealed loudly, rising his head to face his dad's face. With his small legs(if we can call it that) he touched Tommy's face, making him laugh.

"Alright then, let's go outside!" He said, before picking Shroud up and walking outside.

Tommy being a shape shifter himself, knew how to teach someone shape shifting without bigger problems. It may sounds crazy, but Shroud understood him and what he was talking about so it should be easy. People who knew that Tommy was shape shifter was Tubbo, Philza, Ranboo, Sam, Puffy and Foolish. Tommy wasn't afraid to show that or shape shift when people were looking, he liked doing that.
When they finally stood outside, Tommy In front of Shroud, Tubbo and Foolish were walking around. Tommy closed his eyes and focused on form he wanted to change into, this time it was spider like Shroud. He became smaller, his skin turned black, many eyes and arms appeared. He was fully changed into Spider, bigger than Shroud of course. Tubbo, seeing that pulled Foolish towards them. Tommy turned his head to them as they waved to him. Tommy hissed at them, welcoming them and turned his attention to Shroud.

"All you have to do, is just focus on something you want to change into. You have to know every detail clearly, so you see how it exactly looks like. It may be hard at first, but with time you will be as good as me" he said, changing back to his human form.

Shroud moved his legs a little as his eyes closed, focusing on form he choose. His skin started turning into human skin color as he started growing. But when he was about to end, everything turned back and he was still spider. He studied his look as he left out sad hiss, disappointed in himself.

"Don't worry Shroud, it's your first time shape shifting. Don't give up, you were so close!" Foolish said, trying to cheer him up.

"Tommy did the same thing while trying to change into wolf, don't worry." Tubbo said.

"Tubbo!" Tommy yelled embarrassed, at him "Just try again, first time is always hard.

He closed his eyes again and focused. After a couple of seconds, he started growing a little, his black skin turning into human skin. He had four red eyes, black hairs and small fangs. Tommy looked down at him, shocked yet happy. Shroud could change into anything and he choose human? Tommy's heart melted as he kneeled down and reached out his hands towards him. Shroud with happy hiss runned in his arms, hugging him tightly.

"Awwwww Shroud! You could change into anything and you did this? I'm so proud of you!" Tommy said, tears picking in corner of his eyes.

"Dad don't cry" Shroud said in human voice.

"You heard Tubbo?! He called me dad!" Tommy yelled, crying from happiness.

Tubbo walked up to them and sat next to Tommy, patting his back. He was happy that Tommy had someone he cared about and loved. Tommy and Shroud looked like a family, cute and happy family. Shroud kisses Tommy's check trying to make his stop crying. He closed his eyes again and focused on another form, slowly changing. He shifted into small but beautiful moth, landing on Tommy's palm of hand. Tommy's eyes looked down at his arm and widened when he didn't saw his son in human form but as a moth.

Tommy awed, bringing his closer to his face. He was amazed, as he always wanted to have a moth. He showed his to Tubbo, before standing up and running to Foolish, carefully not to drop his son.
Tommy was giggling like a kid, while showing Shroud to Foolish, before his son changed into his human form again. Tommy was holding him in his arms, hugging close to his chest.

"I love you so much dad" he said, his words muffed by Tommy's bandana.

"I love you too dear!" He said, placing Shroud on the ground. "Anyways, I will see you later. C'mon Shroud, let's ho fly a little"

Wings appeared from Tommy's wings as his eyes and hair changed colors to light brown. At some point he looked like Turdus merula but in human form. Small black feathers covered his neck. He flew in the air, waiting for Shroud to fo the same.

"This is Turdus merula but looking more like a human, try!" He said, looking at Shroud.

"But what if I fall?" Shroud asked, scared.

"I promise I will catch you, okay?" Tommy said.

Shroud noded, before closing eyes once again and Turing into form familiar to his dad's. His eyes and hairs didn't change but black wings appeared on his backs and black feathers on his neck. He looked at his dad, reaching his hand out. Tommy with a smile took his hand in his and pulled him in the air. Shroud copied Tommy's movements, slowly rising in the air. Tubbo and Foolish observed for a moment before waking away, leaving Tommy and his son alone. At the other hand, Tommy and Shroud slowly started flying towards forest. Tommy was still holding Shroud, since he could fall any moment. It was beautiful moment of Father and son for both of them. Tommy was happy and proud of his son, as they flew back to their house. Shroud eventually changed into Spider form once again and played in Tommy's chest to rest. It will take some time for him to be able to turn into human and hold still.

"I'm proud of you, son" Tommy said, finally falling asleep with his son in his arms.