Wait for me

Once feeling love, cared for and needed, now left alone. Laying on his bed, tired even if he didn't do anything. His friends were worried about him, he wasn't the same. He tried to act like always, but they noticed this. He wanted to be okay, to be happy just like others people, but how? How can you stay positive all the time and think that it will be alright? He told himself that smiling will fix everything, guess not. He didn't want to worry his friends or fans, they were always there for him.

You could wonder, what is the reason he can't be happy? It's easy. Arguing parents all the time, yelling and calling him useless wasn't something new to him. He should be used to it, but it didn't happen. Of course, no one new about that, why should he bother them anyway. Spending all your free time in your room, alone...  Even if his friends told him, that he can call them any time, he never called.

But now, his feelings got the best of him. His head was full of questions and small things. How much he wanted to end this, but he couldn't juts leave them. They cared, at least he though they did. It would be selfish to just leave them without any goodbye. And then, an idea popped out in his head, he can call them and say his goodbye!

With shake hand, Tommy took out his phone, opening discord. His eyes trailed to fort name he saw. Philza. He clicked it and waited for an answer. After five rings, the call ended, not answered. Tommy sighed and choose another one. Calling George. He didn't pick up either.  Another one and another, no one picked. The last person that left was Ranboo, they never had a strong friendship but deep down he knew Ranboo was a good guy. He clicked and waited. Expect everyone else, he accepted the call soon.

"Hello Tommy! How can I help you?" His cheerful voice said, Tommy felt even more sad.

"Hey Ranboo..." He said after a moment.

"Are you okay? Is something wrong?" His voice was worried a little, how nice of him.

"I just-" just what? What Tommy wants to say? "I wanted to hear you again"

"Awwww, that's nice of you Tommy!" Tommy smiled at his friend, yeah, he was great guy.

There was a silence for a while, Tommy was wondering what to say, how to say goodbye. His heard crushed a little, does he really want to do that? He knew Ranboo would be sad and concerned. Meanwhile Ranboo, was suspicious about Tommy's behavior. He never was that quiet and never called Ranboo just like this.

"How does death looks like? How it feels?" Tommy asked loudly.

"What? Why are you asking?" He asked, more concerned about younger one.

"I'm just curious, I want to know what to expect" he said without any emotions.

"What do you mean..?" Then it his him " You don't want too, right?"

"I don't know anymore! I want to end it, but it feels wrong to just leave you all" he cried softly.

"Tommy, please, listen to me. We all care about you, you will be okay" he said, trying to make him feel better.

"I just called the all no one answered. I saw that they were streaming minecraft, I wanted them to talk to me. Am I selfish?" Tommy's voice cracked a little.

"Tommy, I'm sure they were too busy talking. You're not selfish, we love you, okay?" He said.

"But...even my parents don't. How am I supposed to trust you?" Ranboo's heart tightened a little with sorrow and pain.

"Don't worry, you can trust me. We are friends!" He said desperately, while trying to message Wilbur.

"I don't want to live like that, just let me leave" he said " I won't cause any troubles now, I will be happy"

"Tommy no!" Ranboo yelled, taking his phone and running outside after taking his shoes.

"Don't worry about me, I will be alright..." His voice was getting more quiet.

Ranboo was running straight to Tommy's house. There was only breathing hears from Ranboo, when Tommy said:

"Now we're torn, torn, torn apart
There's nothing we can do
Just let me go, we'll meet again soon"

Ranboo's eyes widened a little, he runner even faster. He didn't notice when tears started falling from his cheeks on the ground.

"Now wait, wait, wait for me, please hang around!" He yelled sad, sobbing from time to time.

"I'll see you when I fall asleep.." Tommy's voice was shaky and filled with pain.

Ranbok was close, very close. He ran to the door, he let out his breath when they opened, and ran inside. He ran briskly up the stairs, immediately going straight to Tommy's room. He pushed open the door with force, hitting it against the adjacent wall.

"Hey!" He yelled.

Then he saw Tommy sitting on the ground with a knife in his hand. Youngers eyes widened when he saw his friends standing in his room.

"Don't listen to a word they say" he said, kneeling down next to Tommy.

He hugged him tightly, not letting go. When Tommy hugged him back, he took the knife from his hand and throw it in the corner. They were sobbing into their chests, imagining what could happen if Ranboo didn't come that fast.

"I'm so sorry.." Tommy whispered.

"It's okay Tommy, it's not your fault. People always get carried away by their emotions, you have right to fell like that." He said, still hugging him.

For sure, they will be best friends. Ranboo promised himself that he will make sure Tommy is okay and no one is hurting him. They became the Allium Duo.