❄ KASHIMA YADO︱NAT ❄

⬦⬥

⬦⬥

Reviewed by: nutellaxgirlx

Book Title: KASHIMA YADO : RISE OF TITANS

Author's Name: NORMAN-LEOBORN

⬦⬥

Cover: 9/10

I have to say that I am in love with your cover! I love the effect the picture adds to the whole graphic, and the font for the words 'Kashima Yado' is amazing! Both elements add nice fantasy vibes. Your name can be clearly seen and so can the words 'Rise of the Titans', however, the subtitle is tiny, and my eyes, as small as they may be, struggle to read them. I would advise you to make them a little bigger, or see if the graphic designer who designed the cover can make the words a little bigger!

Title: 10/10

I. Love. Your. Title. It gives that wonderful fantasy feel that all fantasy authors look for, and the words 'rise of the titans' add that little intrigue that us, readers, look for! The name 'Kashima Yado' is one of the best I've ever seen! Keep up the good work.

Blurb/Description: 8/10

First off, I'd like to say that I love your blurb! You give off enough information to draw in the reader, yet, not too much. However, there are a few mistakes that I would like to comment on.

You change tense. In the first paragraph, everything is written in present tense. However, when you move on to the next, there are words written in past tense like 'knew' and 'was'. Do take note of that!

Following what I just listed before, grammar, and sometimes punctuation, are also problems. For example, in this paragraph:

"In a world that are ruled by massive humanoid monsters who trample humans under their feet, everyone lives in fear of what they call, Titans! Humans are divided into clans based on their Titan Gods."

This should have been:

"In a world that is ruled by massive humanoid monsters who trample humans under their feet, everyone lives in fear of what they call 'Titans'. Humans are divided into clans based on their Titan Gods."

I have changed the 'are' to an 'is', as the word 'world' is singular. I have also removed the comma before the word 'Titans', and have instead added quotation marks! These are just little changes you can add to your blurb to finish it up a little. Of course, once the community's edit shop is out, feel free to check that out too!

Creativity and originality: 10/10

You definitely have no problem with this! I love the creativity and originality put into this book, and I love all the different elements put into this.

Plot and Flow: 19/20

I love the plot, and the concept of the Titans! The flow is really good too. The events flow in a balanced and even manner, without anything going too quickly for the reader to understand!

Character Development: 9/10

I love the characters in this story! When you start it, you can see the sibling bond between Danver and Dalcie, which is really nice! The bonds and relationships between the other characters are also really well written! However, I haven't seen much character development yet. Of course, this can be changed since the story still has a long way to go!

Writing style, Grammar, spellings, etc.: 7/10

Okay, I'm going to be quite blunt here. Your story (and blurb) needs more work with the grammar and punctuation. There are quite a few mistakes in the book that need editing, so do take care of that! However, I love your writing style! It's amazing, so kudos to you for that.

Genre relevance: 10/10

It's definitely a fantasy book, and all the different elements you've added into the book made a huge (good) difference!

Reader enjoyment and Communication with the readers: 7/10

I've really enjoyed reading your book, and you've done a great job with it! However, there's hardly any communication with the readers, so it would help if you could reply to their comments once in a while.

Overall: 89/100

Tips:

I'll just briefly summarise the advice I've given you! Basically, work on the mistakes in this book and your communication with the readers. I find that this will make a difference!

 I find that this will make a difference!