❄ A PORTRAIT DREAM | SILVER ❄

Reviewer: PeterPan2210
Reviewee: HafsaNaseem
Story reviewed: A Portrait Dream
                               _ _ _
                  Overall comments:
Personally, I loved the book and based on the votes and views, others did too. It was a well written, well-planned thing and it delighted me when I managed to figure out certain scenes in a story. Your book, by no means was predictable, if anything though, it was a bit over-dramatic.

The amount of time your protagonist keeps grieving and isolating herself seems over-dramatic to me but maybe that’s just me. A great book overall though, imo.
                                _ _ _

Cover:
9/10
I liked it. But it looks fit for historical fiction, more than thriller. Maybe reconsider that aspect. Make it suit the genre perhaps?

Title:
10/10
I N T E R E S T I N G . VERY INTERESTING.

Description
9/10
Just a problem in like one line which makes the structure seem awkward.
“….takes place in aini’s life, she decides to take a leap into her life…”
Don’t repeat life ‘twice’. Preferably remove the second ‘twice'

Basic plot:
10/10
Pretty awesome.

Content:
9.5/10
The content was really good, bit predictable at times but definitely witty. The mystery due to the word play and the lnuanced gestures of the main character and your way of describing things really rakes the mystery to another level.

The 0.5 is off for predictability and also because at some places, it looked less like a traumatic experience and more like an over-reaction. It looked unnecessarily over dramatic at times. That’s all.

Pace + Sequence:
10/10
It’s awesome.

Grammar + Punctuation + Tense:
8/10
A few on/ at/ in mistakes and missing punctuations. Nothing much.

Structuring/Tone + Voice
9.8/10

Originality:
10/10
Sounds original enough.

Reader enjoyment
9.5/10
It was good but I didn't absolutely swoon over it so yeah.

Overall score:
94.8/100

Good Job!

Thank you for choosing me.
Please rate this review on a scale of five based on how useful it was and suggest improvements, if any.