❄️ Devils | SILVER ❄️

Reviewer: Peterpan2210

Author: blackrxse05

Title: Devils

Genre: Mystery

Total score: 98.1/100

Score Partition and Review.

Note: May be subjective to reader. These scores are simply a reflection of the particular reviewer's evaluation and interest.

Cover: 10/10

Fitting. And minimalistic. Nice.

Short Description: 9.8/10

It's short, it's a description and it very well draws the reader in. But, if you wouldn't mind, I would like you to add in a quote or a dialogue that you've used in the book. Or maybe a little conversation. Something really interesting.

Writing Style/ flow: 10/10

This is very good. I don't have much to say here though because its literally that good.

Character arc(s): 20/20

Ah it's so lovely. I expected to hate Nella and then bam, she's morally gray so I couldn't even hate her then. I loved Kaz's character. I don't know why I was hoping for Kaz to end up with Elena but sigh, one can't always get what one wants.

Plot and originality: 19.5/20

Points off here because I don't think that the world building is entirely original. Now, maybe it's just me or maybe the world building is highly inspired by The Mortal instruments (or one of the other book series by cassandra clare). There's nothing wrong with taking inspiration of course, but y'know it's the same thing- core product packaged in blue paper instead of black, if you get what I mean.

But the entire "Destroy the rift" other worlds part was very sci-fi and very much original. If this was a physical book series I think I'd buy all parts.

Grammar: 9.8/10

It's very clean. Perfect. But I think you've made thoughtless tense mistakes. I saw like 4-5 of them scattered around. Nothing major though.

Vocabulary: 10/10

Good vocabulary. It's easy, and simplistic without seeming like it was written for 5 year olds. It's proper, it's what I expect from books.

Story Pacing: 4.5/5

Only because I think the book could be longer. Part 13, 14, 15 seemed rushed. You could've built up the world youve set the story in a bit better before going on to show the action sequences.

Reader enjoyment: 4.5/5

I enjoyed it thoroughly. I wish I had more time to read it as a reader and for the sheer fun of it, rather than as a reviewer.