❄ THE BAD BOY NEXT DOOR | SILVER ❄

Reviewer: PeterPan2210 Reviewee: BrookeL6 Story reviewed: The Bad Boy Next Door                                _ _ _                   Overall commentsI don’t know to be honest, my judgement is formed out of a bias against “Bad Boy" books

Reviewee: BrookeL6
Story reviewed: The Bad Boy Next Door
                               _ _ _
                  Overall comments
I don’t know to be honest, my judgement is formed out of a bias against “Bad Boy" books. I didn’t like this one. I read only very, very well formed Bad boy books like ‘Tyler's Gem’ and ‘Bad Boy's Game’, ‘Hump and Dump' and ‘I sold my soul to the devil pitiful I know'. I doubt I’ve ever read a bad boy book other than the likes of those. This one was very typical to the point of both amateur and immature.  I know Bad Boys are all the rave on Wattpad and that this is the one topic that’s evergreen, but please don’t.
                                _ _ _

Cover:
5/10
The font and visibility is fine but can we focus on the Bad boy part? The cover looks like  y/A fluff romance where both halves of a couple are nerds instead of one of them being a bad boy. Your cover makes it seem like it’s a book about, “The male nerd next door". If you’re writing about bad boys, the cover should show a typical bad boy.

Moreover, you can’t have a cover in the shades of baby pink and peach when the Title has “Bad Boy" in it.

Title:
10/10
I mean yeah, it is plenty accurate.

Description
10/10
It’s short and it describes your story. Accurate? Yes.

Basic plot:
6/10
I don’t like Bad boy books and this one was pretty much the same as most bad boy books.

Content:
5/10
The content was boring. There was barely content. It was the same old thing presented in the same old way. Moreover your writing style was bland. It was straightforward as if all your characters were saying everything in monotone. That’s not the way you form a story.

Pace + Sequence:
5/10
Too fast. Chapters were too short. Chapter division was incorrect. You could’ve merged two chapters and increased the length but instead you chose to divide the chapters.

Grammar + Punctuation + Tense:
7/10
Grammar was fine but there were punctuation issues.

Structuring/Tone + Voice
7.5/10
The structuring is fine but the tone is boring.

Originality:
4/10
It’s not original at all. The only original part of this book is the names of the characters.

Reader enjoyment
2/10

Overall score:
61.5/100

There's a huge scope of improvement.

Thank you for choosing me.
Rate this review based on how useful it was and suggest improvements, if any.

If I was rude at any point in the review, I apologize. I didn't mean to be rude at all.