❄ HIS INCONVENIENT BRIDE | SAHITI ❄

Reviewer : Nebulaxxx_1401
Book : His inconvenient bride
Author : akiimarvelous

Cover : 10/10

I'm in love with the cover . Yes, it did explain the main plot about the story and gives insights about the story. I wouldn't change anything about it . The quote you wrote on the cover was also an advantage as it also urged me to read more and more.

Title : 10/10

The title really suits the story. Vihaan and akanksha had an arranged marriage and the path for them was really tough. The basic summary of the story does tell that she was an unwanted person to vihaan at first.

Blurb / description : 9/10

The description of the scene was really good. The conversations and descriptions of the people are fantastic.

Tip: Describe their emotions in different words and i think much more description is good for akanksha as we will be reading her pov mostly.

Creativity / originality : 10/10

I have never read an Indian bride’s story. And what you wrote is absolutely amazing. Your creativity and originality can be clearly shown in those lines and plot twists. The only tip I wanna give is don't make the story more cliche.

Plot flow : 18/20

The flow was steady in between the story. The beginning of the story had a time lapse of seven years.

Tip: you can write some more about what happened in those seven years and how did the family feel , how did she feel? Etc.  you can describe their facial expressions more so that readers might relate to that.

Character development : 9/10

There is noticeable character development .
She was broken at first but she was strong.
And now she became this fierce woman that I’m simping for . The family became more loving towards her and she was accepted and protected by them too.

Tip: you can add past references to help the readers understand the situation .

Writing style / grammar : 9/10

I love your writing style . I could not find any mistake or any need to change the way it is. Meanwhile I found grammatical mistakes which I want you to rectify.
You're writing in her pov so instead of 'she smiled sheepishly', it must be 'I smiled sheepishly'.

Genre relevance : 10/10

I can see where the story is heading and I'm already a fan of your book. Again, this is not a cliche story and the story is pretty original according to me . So you're doing great.

Reader’s enjoyment : 10/10

Besides the characters and everything, the story itself is a giver for the readers to read something new. The readers are going to love the book and the story is kind of relatable to every teenager, especially Indians . Parents can be strict and not everything has a good end .

Overall : 95/100

Overall, I loved your book. and I'm going to read that book again. I truly loved it. Follow all the tips that I have suggested above and I'm sure your book will be recognised by millions of people.

Sorry for the late review.

Thank you for choosing me as a reviewer.
All the best and don't take it to your heart.
Treat people with kindness.

-S.