❄ MY THOUGHTS THAT FLOW | SARA ❄

Reviewed by: -forever-summer-
Book Title: My thoughts that flow
Author's Name: startinganewjourney

Cover: 7/10

The cover of your book was beautiful. The background image was perfect. It was completely dark or bright but gave us the idea of how your poems are going to be. I loved the font you used for the title of your book. But the subtitle could've been bigger. It was barely visible. The font you used for your username could've been better. It seems odd and doesn't get along with the overall cover.

Title: 10/10

The title of your book is apt. Poems are thoughts that flow at odd moments and are written beautifully.

Blurb/Description: 9/10

Your blurb is beautifully written. I loved the poem you used for the blurb and the description you used for your thoughts and poems. It was beautiful and one of the neatest blurbs.

Creativity and originality: 9/10

I loved how your thoughts just

Plot and Flow: 16/20

I loved how your thoughts just flew and how neatly it was penned. The format of the writing could've been better though. When we see a bold word, our eyes automatically latch onto that. So in your poems, I am easily distracted by those bold letters which disturb my flow of reading. A poem is better to read, only when it flows well. Though this wasn't found in all poems I would suggest you change it.

Character Development: 9/10

I loved how your poems brought the characters alive. It was beautifully described and neatly written.

Writing style, Grammar, spellings, etc.: 9/10

I loved your writing style. It held so much emotion and depth. Each word written took us through a huge journey. You used your words very wisely. Though I found a few punctuational errors, they could be corrected while editing.

Genre relevance: 10/10

This is definitely a poetry book.

Reader enjoyment and Communication with the readers: 9/10

I loved all your poems. It easily connects with the readers. One of the beautifully written poems is your first poem 'old friend'. There may be a few errors here and there but they could be easily rectified if you read through them once and edit them. Keep writing beautiful poems! All the best!

Overall: 88/100