❄ WAITING FOR YOU | SILVER ❄

Reviewer: PeterPan2210
Reviewee: My_Mochi_MoLaLa
Story reviewed: Waiting For You
                                _ _ _
                    Overall comments
It was such a good book. Not many people write about army lives but you did and you did it fantastically! Improve your writing style, make it a bit more descriptive and it’d be perfect.
                                 _ _ _ 

Cover:
9/10
Change the font color or embolden the font.

Title:
10/10
Accurate….and heart wrenching

Description
10/10
It’s great.

Basic plot:
10/10
It’s sooooooooooooo good. Not a lot of people write about army fams and their lives but you did and that’s what I loved.

Content:
8/10
**chef’s kiss** but the graphic factor was missing. It wasn’t very visual, the writing style. It was good but  straight and monotonous sometimes. There weren’t any defining scenes that stuck to me or something except that one scene where Jungkook calls himself pathetic. You need improve your writing style and try to make it more impactful and graphic.

For example, the scene where she finds out that she was pregnant could be made a bit more emotional through descriptive and graphic narration but it was monotonous. Things like that.

Your vocab is perfect and clean, contextually too, which I really liked. Never change that part of your style.

Pace + Sequence:
8/10
A bit rushed but fine.

Grammar + Punctuation + Tense:
9.8/10
Either your grammar is immaculate or you’ve already had the book edited once because I barely found any mistakes!!! Omjesus, it was awesome.

Structuring/Tone + Voice
10/10
Why is this book so perfect?

Originality:
10/10

Reader's enjoyment:
8.5/10
The lack of graphic descriptive writing and monotony made it a bit boring for me

Overall score:
93.3/100

Great Job.

Thank you for choosing me.
Please rate this review on a scale of 5 based on how useful it was and suggest improvements, if any.