❄ KING EDEN | SILVER ❄

Reviewer: PeterPan2210
Reviewee: RowanCarver
Story reviewed: King Eden
                                _ _ _
                    Overall comments
I loved loved loved it. How dare you write such a satisfying book!? The imagery in the book was chef’s kiss. The steampunk in the book was legit the best. The plot and the writing style were pretty much perfect.

Why would you write such an addicting book?
                               _ _ _

Cover:
10/10
Pretty af.

Title:
10/10
Interesting. I almost thought that it was religious because of the name Eden though lol.

Description
10/10
It’s perfect.

Basic plot:
10/10
The sci-fi is perfect. Usually when sci-fi plots are written, they’re overdone. But this plot was perfect in most aspects.

Content:
9/10
Although the writing style was perfect, the dialogues were boring and robotic-ish at some points, not all. No emotion in the statements.

Another problem- you do describe quite too much. Of course, most of the over-describing didn’t seem like it, like it was executed pretty well and wasn’t exactly overwhelming, some of it still was though.

The rest was perfect. It wasn’t confusing at all, the world building was awesome. The words used were **chef’s kiss**

Pace + Sequence:
10/10
Pretty good. It was sci-fi, so I expected the moderately paced, more on the slower side of the spectrum build up.

Grammar + Punctuation + Tense:
9.8/10
Nearly clean. I found a few mistakes here and there though.

Structuring/Tone + Voice
9.8/10
Perfect, but the structuring was a bit amiss at certain places.

Originality:
10/10
As I said, the world building was a major treat and contributed to it being original.

Reader enjoyment
10/10
At least now I can drink my shots when someone asks, “Never have I ever enjoyed a wattpad sci-fi book"

If this was a paperback, it’d go right up at the top in my book shelf between some of my favorite books like The Hitchhiker’s guide to the galaxy, Harry Potter, Sherlock Holmes etc.

Overall score:
98.6/100

Awesome work!
I might just re-read this one.

Thank you for choosing me.
Kindly rate this review on a scale of five based on how useful it was and suggest improvements, if any.