❄ THAT ILLUSION | SAHITI ❄

Review : nebulaxxx_1401Book : That illusionAuthor : yaris052018

Book : That illusion
Author : yaris052018

Cover: 10/10

Wow , the cover was really defined and so powerful. It gave dark mysterious vibes which I love the most. I love how the main characters Eir, Serephina and Mordana were represented by three figures in the cover.

Title: 9/10

The title really suits the story as it is about the three girls learning darkarts and magic. The only thing I was bothered by was that the title didn't have a direct connection with the story . I don't think you should change the title , maybe the story must be on the right track where readers can understand why the book is called ' That illusion '. I feel like there should be more connection to the story.

Blurb / Description : 10/10

The description is on point. What readers wanted to understand from the story was already written in a simple yet ancient language. describing how the scene was proceeding is one of the things that a writer must know and you really did a great job. The pictures in the first showing how we can imagine Eir, Serephina, and Mordana looks really helped the story to be more understandable.

Creativity / originality: 10/10

I love the creativity and originality of the story. I like how it started by [ eir running to mordana to help sere ]. I have never read a story like this before. The story was mythical and witchy [ if that's even a word]. I love the three of them fighting among themselves but would unite to fight against anything.

Plot flow : 20/20

Oh my god, your book is already so perfect. The plot was steady as hell and I couldn't find any mistakes. there were no missing scenes but there were a few missing emotions or another missing perspective to easily understand what they are going through. Fill the gaps where they felt the weakest, strongest and when they were confused as hell and didn't know what to do.

Character development: 10/ 10

I definitely observed the character development of the three girls. The character development does not have to be in a good positive way. It can also be as if someone who was once happy is now sad. In the upcoming chapters, what I noticed was tension and anxiety yet they were going through very bravely. But unfortunately, there have to be more chapters to read to get the character development concept.

Writing style / grammar : 10/10

Your writing style was very formal, that's all I can tell. The readers can read the story with no confusion at all, no stops to really understand who was speaking to whom. The grammar that you used was simple and I didn't find a single mistake. The writing is very professionalized and I feel that sometimes the readers might find it a bit hard to understand how the scene was going.

Genre relevance : 9/10

Fantasy really fits the story but the paranormal is different from what I have read in the story. I feel thriller is more the story's genre and the journey of those three girls was definitely adventurous . the way the story was written, the way the characters were, everything, I think it fits really well with fantasy and thriller.

Reader's enjoyment : 9/10

Yes, it is perfect for all different types of readers to read the book. The only thing I wanna be careful with if I were you is that the writing style sometimes gets a lot more difficult to understand. You can either write the meaning of those words or you could write in a much simpler way.

Overall : 97/100

Your book doesn't need many corrections although you might wanna check your writing style. it's not that big of a deal. The flow of the story was steady which is really hard to do for a writer. focus more on their emotions too and the history of magic. Overall, I loved your book.

Don't take it to heart dear and I wish you all the best for the book.
Treat people with kindness.
Love,
S

Thank you for visiting "Scripturient : A review shop"

We hope you had a good experience! If you want to give your story for editing and enhance it, then please visit "Evermore : An editing shop" which can be found on our very profile. The link can be found here >>>
Do fill out a form if you're interested, Thank you! 

 The link can be found here >>>Do fill out a form if you're interested, Thank you!