❄ BEHIND CLOSED DOORS | FARAH ❄

Reviewed by: LyricalFlaws

Book title: Behind Closed Doors

Author's name: HappierThanEver666

Cover

I love it, it's a smart move to add in all the colors like what the girl is wearing and putting it on the fonts. I also like the quote a lot.

Title

The poetry title just pulls you in, it's magical and it's unique for the eyes. It also matches the quote elegantly.

Blurb:

The poetry is amazing, but one thing I notice is that you didn't add a full stop at the end of the first poetry and the second poetry, while the others have a full stop. Do them all the same, it's better for the book to be consistent.

Creativity and Originality:

I think that every poem can express emotions like pain and sadness, I have seen a lot write like that. But I think yours is personal, as far as I have read, it's heart-warming and I can tell that it means so much to you.

Reader's Enjoyment:

I have read it through, and you really have a talent in portraying emotions through touching words. My personal favorite is poem 3, where their eyes met and they saw each other and how they are just a moment, that really got to me. I enjoyed each sentence and I hope your poetry reaches more than it deserves.