❄ MY HEART WRITTEN OUT | SARA ❄

Reviewed by: Anusara12Book Title: My Heart Written Out

Book Title: My Heart Written Out...
Author's Name: AzmiAzim2006

- - - 

Cover: 8/10

The cover of your book is beautiful. I really loved it. Simple and suits your poems well. Maybe you can experiment with different fonts for a better cover.

Title: 9/10

The title is simple and nice at the same time. It is well related to your book and the poems in it but you can always get creative! Try playing with words and you will definitely come up with a better and suitable title.

Blurb/Description: 8/10

This is the longest blurb I have read for a poetry book. It was creative of you to add more poems to your blurb. But it can be formatted better and written more neatly. It looks cluttered. Also avoid capitalising the words completely. Instead only do it if it's the first word of the sentence. Also the first line of the blurb can be written after the poems to make it a more neat and interesting blurb.

Creativity and originality : 8/10

All the poems you wrote were different from each other and well written. I loved how you got inspired by the little things and wrote them.

Plot and Flow: 14/20

Each and every poem was different from the other. They had deep meaning to it and were beautifully written. But one thing I would say is arrange the poems well and avoid adding the backstory before the poem because they spoil the suspense and excitement of each poem. Add it like an author's note, this way we will know about your poem and also not lose interest because of the backstory.

Character Development: 6/10

Poems should put out the raw feelings of the poet and make the readers feel exactly how the poet felt about the poem. Yours were different. I was able to imagine the poem and all but wasn't able to feel your emotions. Maybe if I didn't read the backstory before the poem, I would feel it. Other than that, they are great.

Writing style, Grammar, spellings, etc.: 6/10

The way you wrote each poem is amazing and I love it. Though I would suggest you rearranging them, in such a way that the emotions are portrayed well. Try not to repeat the words and arrange the poems better. Also I found a few typos in your poems, try and edit them out.

Genre relevance: 10/10

These are poems and of course suited the genre well.

Reader enjoyment and Communication with the readers: 9/10

I loved your poems though it didn't affect me as much as I expected it to be. Those are still amazing. Your poems affect the other readers and they are able to relate to you and feel your emotions. That's what's important. They need some rearranging and editing other than that they are great. Keep writing amazing poems! All the best!

Overall: 78/100