❄ THE IMPERFECT HABIBI | SAHITI ❄

Reviewer : Nebulaxxx_1401Book: The imperfect HabibiAuthor : idgafology

Book: The imperfect Habibi
Author : idgafology

Cover : 9/10

Yes, the cover is beautiful and totally suits the story yet Cyrus should be also added into it as he is the male protagonist. Apart from that, the cover really gave me the vibes of Islam culture and the story was about the muslim girl Parisa and cyrus.

Title : 10/10

For the first time, I'm certain that the title " the imperfect habibi" explains the insights of the story. As the muslim girl, Parisa is the rebel type who will achieve anything is she wants to. Even though she is trying to be brave in front of the world, she is also broken like everyone.

I love the concept already.

Blurb / Description : 10/10

Your description of the scene and the features of the character is amazing. Especially the description of cyrus left me speechless. Now, there are only three chapters so I want you to describe each character's emotions if possible in a different way so that the readers can relate to it.

Creativity / originality : 10/10

I have never read an exquisite story like this one. Creativity comes in when Parisa agrees to marry Cyrus so that she can achieve her dreams in New Zealand. The originality of the story can be seen from the beginning as the scene opens as parisa hopes to be accepted by any university but none of that happens.

Plot flow : 18/20

Unfortunately, there has to be more chapters to determine the flow. The story seems to be going in a flow but when it comes to emotions, try to delay their feelings a little bit otherwise it would be too cliche.

Character development : 9/10

Paris has definitely developed a bit as she decides not to give up on her dreams and tries to manage everything. As earlier, there has to be more chapters but a suggestion for you is to try to bring up their past so that readers can understand their characters better.

Writing style/ grammar: 10/10

The writing style was formal and very much explanatory which made the readers read easily. There are no mistakes that I could find and everything is perfect. As per grammar, the sentences are written in a perfect way. I like how you described arabic words below .

Genre relevance : 10/10

I can definitely see romance blooming between Cyrus and Parisa. Tip : Badr can fall in love with someone so make that happen too. The story is definitely romcom and chick lit.

Reader's enjoyment : 10/10

The readers will love your book for two reasons.

1. It's very original and creative.
2.parisa 's rebellious nature.

I personally loved your book because I found the story very relatable. There's drama in every scene which makes the readers curious and makes them read more and more.

Overall : 96/100

To conclude, your book is perfect for the readers to read something unique. take a look at my suggestions and tips to make your story perfect. Focus on their emotions, how they felt in the moment. Try to bring up flashes of their past.

Don't take it to heart, dear.
I hope you get the success and all the best from the bottom of my heart.
Treat people with kindness.
Love,
S

Thank you for visiting "Scripturient : A review shop"

We hope you had a good experience! If you want to give your story for editing and enhance it, then please visit "Evermore : An editing shop" which can be found on our very profile. The link can be found here >>>
Do fill out a form if you're interested, Thank you!

 The link can be found here >>>Do fill out a form if you're interested, Thank you!