❄ KEEP | SAHITI ❄

Reviewer : nebulaxxx_1401
Book: Keep
Author: unknownbruh1984

Cover: 9/10

I love the cover as it includes Jeno , the main character. I believe that you should also include Kim Ara in the cover too.

Title : 10/10

I love the title , even though I had to think about why you chose that title. It absolutely suits the short story. You got some skills there . Good job!

Blurb/ Description : 6/10

It was a short story but there should have been details so that the readers can actually know what the characters were feeling at that moment . I suggest you add some scenes and make it more entertaining.

Creativity / originality : 9/10

The story was quite creative and original . It felt like I was watching a cute k- drama and I honestly love to watch those . You can also add some scenes that you created with much more drama and with some plot twists.

Plot flow : 15/20

The flow that you went with the story was too fast . You mentioned it as a short story but I felt that it was way shorter than a short story should be . A short story must contain at least 100- 200 words in every chapter. You can add some more context in the story and make it more interesting for the readers.

Character development : 6/10

There were not enough scenes to determine the change in a character's behaviour or his/her personality. The characters were quite shy and were afraid to speak up , especially Jeno . so , you can show how he became social and much more outgoing because of her.

Writing style/ grammar :6/10

The writing style was good although it needed to be more professional .Whereas , the grammar that you used , needs to be corrected . I found it hard to read and there was no clarity if the reader was KimAara or if it was from third pov. I suggest you take a look at your book and identify the mistakes . Correct them and make it simple if you want to . Again , I totally understand if you're a beginner.

Genre relevance : 10/10

The story had the best genre revelances . It definitely was romantic and a short story . Their romance was beautiful and quite innocent which I love the best.

Reader's enjoyment : 8/10

Readers would love to read this book . If you have followed my tips from above then the readers would find your book really interesting.

Overall :79/100

Overall , the book was good but lacked a lot of scenes and drama. It should have had some emotional scenes and their deepest feelings for each other. Every book has its own flaws . I'm sure your book will be amazing after correcting those errors.

Don't take it to heart , dear.

I hope you do well and all the best.

Treat people with kindness.

Love,

Sahiti!

Thank you!