❄ MY LIFE : SURRENDERED | SILVER ❄

Reviewer: PeterPan2210
Reviewee: Asna_Your_Friend
Story reviewed: My Life: Surrendered or not?
                                _ _ _

                    Overall comments
The very idea of this story is brilliant.
                                _ _ _

Cover:
9/10

The cover looks good but there's something off about it. Maybe the font?

Title:
6.5/10

Tbh, "My life: Surrendered or not" sounds like a self-help, book rather than the fast paced thriller-action that yours was. Like I get why you've named the book that but it doesn't suit the story.

Moreover the cover you've used for the story, especially with that title makes it seem like your book is a self-help book for abuse victims.

Description
10/10

It's short and it's interesting. It's really good.

Basic plot:
10/10

So like the very basic plot is really good. A woman who's running away from something or someone even though she knows whatever happened wasn't her fault and stuff. That's awesome.

Content:
9.8/10

The content was brilliant tbh. Whether it be the way you've compared a dead bug to our mystery protagonist or the way you've written the escape scene or the final climax of her giving up- all of it is pretty awesome.

But a story like this requires the reader to be able to vividly imagine everything. That was sort of missing in the way that you've used certain words in certain paragraphs.

Otherwise the story is **chef's kiss**

Pace + Sequence:
10/10

Superbly written.

Grammar + Punctuation + Tense:
7/10

It wasn't anything major tbh just small mistakes here and there.

Structuring/Tone + Voice
8/10

Certain structuring issues.

Originality:
10/10

I haven't quite read anything like this before so I really liked it.

Reader enjoyment:
10/10

Overall score:
90.3/100

Good job.
Thank you for choosing me.
Please rate this review on a scale if 5 based on how useful it was and suggest improvements, if any.