116

Chapter 12
Section 8: Hero
After returning to the castle and sharing a bath together, we all sat back and relaxed in our room with steam still rising off our freshly washed bodies.

[Noelia]: “Thank you for all the work you put in today Calvafon-sama”

[Iris]: “Aah, uuh……uwaah……”

When I opened my mouth to respond, a sloppy kind of noise I wouldn’t want anyone to hear me make in public was all that would come out.

I had already slipped on my pajamas before slouching down on our room’s sofa. As the cushions sucked me in, burying half of me, Noelia walked over and began massaging my feet.

And it feels soooooooooooo good.

She’s pressing her fingers into the soles of my feet, rubbing down my soles, and kneading my swollen calves. My god…….I’m in heaven.

[Carol]: “Should we be worried if Iris is making a noise like that?”

[Toslin]: “A massage won’t kill her, so it’s probably fine.”

I’ve had this and that done to me for almost twenty minutes now while Carol and the others watched from the side while having their fun.

[Iris]: “Auu, ohhooo…..okay, I’m good, that’s enough…….”

[Noelia]: “No, I still have your upper body……”

[Iris]: “Everywhere further up from there is A-OK!”

Her working on my legs already feels good enough. If she keeps making her way upwards, I really might end up getting sent to heaven.

Besides, I’d feel bad having her do all this for me just because she was ordered to take care of us.

[Noelia]: “If that is what you wish. In that case, would you like me to bring you something to drink?”

[Iris]: “N-No, you’ve already taken such good care of us Noelia-san, you should take a break.”

Noelia-san has been tagging along with us all day today. She should be just as tired…..no, she should be even more fatigued than me. I can’t force her to keep going like this.

[Noelia]: “No, that is wholly unnecessary. It is a maid’s duty to tend to their master from the moment their master wakes up to the moment they return to their beds.”

Noelia-san’s response was a stubborn one though. I already knew it, but……she really does have a strong sense of professionalism.

It’s really cool when you’re watching someone say that and it has nothing to do with you, but as the person she’s saying it to, I think it’s more perplexing than anything else.

[Rose]: “Thank you very much Noelia-san. However Iris-san is not used to this kind of treatment, so would you mind pulling back for tonight?”

Having been busy playing cards with Toslin and the others at the table, Rose-san was unable to ignore my plight any longer and sent out a lifeboat.

[Noelia]: “…..as you wish Auroll-sama.”

[Rose]: “Please call me by my name or Cuulbacall.”

[Noelia]: “My deepest apologies, Cuulbacall-sama.”

Having given up on continuing the massage, Noelia-san quickly rose up to her feet and gave all of us a deep bow.

[Noelia]: “Then I shall stop here for tonight. However, should you have any concerns throughout the night, do not hesitate to summon me no matter the time. That is the duty of us maids.”