182

Chapter 16
Section 12: Encore Dance
[Rose]: “Yaa—!”

*Clop*……Goldmund’s hooves trampled over the fragments of Sanz Wanz’s body broken off from the cannon bombardment and used them as a springboard to leap forward.

[Sanz Wanz]: “……idiots…… Fools. I…..am Sanz Wanz!! The unrivaled Pterosaur who once shook the world!!”

In desperation Sanz Wanz lashed out with pieces of its own broken body and fired off several large rock projectiles our way. However not a single one of them managed to get past Unicorn’s defensive barrier.

[Rose]: “Something like that……is useless against me…..”

Rose-san flew towards the left arm while Saluena moved to the right, each of them bringing their weapons down like a lightning bolt.

*Kra…….*

Rose-san’s thorny mace sank into Sanz Wanz’s left arm,

*CRACK!!*

and cracks running all the way up and down the arm spread out, shattering the sturdy scales to pieces.

Next to us, Saluena’s sword had cut clean through the right arm.

The cut surface was as flat and smooth as a mirror, giving me a nice reflection of my own face for the second I was passing it by.

[Sanz Wanz]: “Guh!?”

With both his front legs taken simultaneously, Sanz Wanz’s body inevitably lurched forward.

Our second wave, Litzreich and Ashel-sama, took the chance to strike.

Litzreich was standing on the stone horse’s back, hanging on to Ashel-sama’s shoulders while she steered the horse through the settled rubble.

[Litzreich]: “I know your head is not a vital area, but I will crush it all the same.”

[Ashel]: “Indeed. The breath attack could still prove to be trouble if we do not seal it away.”

Litzreich’s magic shell had already transformed to its bright blue hue sometime I wasn’t looking.

It shone beautifully under the sun’s rays like a crystal clear sky in the middle of summer.

[Litzreich]: “You dare to hang your head before me!? It is as if you are begging me to strike you!!”

Litzreich kicked off the back of her horse.

She soared through the air, kicking off shards of falling broken rubble from the crumbling arms to maneuver herself in front of Sanz Wanz’s face.

[Sanz Wanz]: “Tch, Guah!!”

But Sanz Wanz wasn’t just going to watch. It tried opening its huge mouth in an attempt to blow Litzreich away with a breath attack.

[Litzreich]: “Slow”

But Litzreich didn’t falter.

*Gakiin!!*

Litzreich drew back her fist and threw all her weight into striking between Sanz Wanz’s brow.

[Litzreich]: “The forehead is hard, but……”

[Ashel]: “Awe-inspiring knight of wind who overlooks the world.”

[Litzreich]: “Once cracked, even a diamond is easily shattered.”

Ashel-sama appeared from behind and thrust her sword in the exact place Litzreich had just hit.

[Ashel]: “Penetrate my foes upon your proud spear!!”