the first time she sees you wearing glasses (requested)

You put your head on Hailee's shoulder as you curled up closer to her, your head resting comfortably on her chest.

It's your date night and you decided to have it here at your house tonight. With some takeout and some cozy movies, you felt happy and content.

But Hailee has been holding out on you, keeping a surprise she's got special for you tonight.

As the credits rolled, you reached for the remote.

"Ready for another?"

"In a few." She said before sitting up, making you do the same. "I've got something special for you."

"What is it?"

She smiled upon seeing the excited and curious look in your eyes.

"Well, tomorrow is our sixth month anniversary, so... I wrote a song for you."

A soft gasp fell from your lips and your eyes sparkled, the sight melting Hailee's heart.

"Oh, Hailee," you giggled and she pulled her phone out of her pocket, opening up her notes app to show you.

"Here. Read it if you'd like." She smiled and held her phone out for you.

"Okay... hang on a second." You said before you went upstairs.

You returned a minute later with something behind your back.

"Whatcha got there, baby?"

You shook your head and sat down beside her before you pulled out what was behind your back.

Hailee watched you slip them on your face and she frowned when you tried to shield them from her.

"Let me see your pretty face, baby." She chuckled and gently pushed your hand away.

When she did and she saw your face, her breath hitched.

"You wear glasses?" She asked, her voice quiet as her eyes traveled across your face.

"Not that often. But I need it when I look at phones and stuff, because I get headaches. I also wear them to read and write. But I can do everything else okay."

She nodded wordlessly, her eyes locked with yours through your lenses.

"I'm so embarrassed. I hate the way I look with them on."

"What? How? Baby, you look so beautiful."

"Really?"

"Really." She smiled and stroked your cheek. "You're always so beautiful. And those glasses make you look even more breathtaking."

You smiled a little and it only grew as Hailee kissed your cheek.

"You're perfect, princess. In my eyes, at least. Don't ever forget that."

"Thank you." You grinned and kissed her lips before taking her phone to read the song she wrote.

"Hurry up."

"What? Why?" You frowned.

"Because you're beautiful and I'm in love with you and I feel inspired to write another song about you." She said and your heart fluttered, feeling more loved and beautiful than ever before.