she finds out you self harm (requested)

You didn't mean to do it. You don't even remember how or when it started, but it's become a huge everyday habit now and you can't escape it. Your mind craves it and no matter how much you try to resist it, you cave everytime.

Hailee has been in the studio all day and she was supposed to come home soon, but not for another couple of hours so you figured you still had time. You hate how much this consumes you; this awful urge that only grows stronger and stronger the more you try to resist it. It's overwhelming at this point and you need to do it.

You walked into the bathroom, your bare feet hitting the tiles as the tears blur your vision. You grabbed the blade and sat down on the edge of the tub, trying so hard not to cave but your mind was demanding it. But as soon as the blade hit your skin you heard the door close downstairs. You panicked as you heard Hailee call out for you, her footsteps approaching the bedroom. You rushed to the bathroom door and slammed it shut, also making sure to lock it as well.

You just so happened to look down at your feet and you saw blood on the bathroom floor. You swore under your breath and grabbed a towel to wipe up the blood, but you were interrupted by a knock on the door. "Y/n? You okay?" You swore again, looking at your wrist to find it was still bleeding. "Y/n open the door." Your mind and vision were blurred.

For some reason you walked towards the door and felt the inescapable urge to unlock it. Your mind screamed no but your heart told you that letting her in was what you need to do. So for the first time, you listened to your heart and Hailee opened the door. Right away she noticed your wrist and she started to panic. "Shit y/n, what did you do?"

The question was one that was pointless to ask because you know that she already knows the answer. She put your wrist under some water before grabbing the towel off of the floor and putting it over your wrist. "How long?" She whispered, her voice cracking because she was crying. "I don't know. I can't really remember exactly. A couple months, maybe." She sniffled as the tears fell from her eyes. "I'm sorry Hailee. I never meant to hurt you."

She looked at you with tears in her eyes but she wiped them away before they fell. She pulled you into her arms and sat down on the bathroom floor. She pulled you down on her lap and put her arm around your stomach. "I can't stand the thought of losing you. Please don't do this to yourself anymore. Please, i'm begging you, y/n."

You bit your lip and nodded your head, both of you crying together. She leaned her forehead on yours, her thumb going under your eyes to wipe away your tears. "I love you so much. I'm gonna help you get through this. You won't ever have to do it alone, I promise." You rested your head on her shoulder. "I know. I love you too."