she kisses your neck to get your attention

Your eyes have been glued to the tv for the last twenty minutes. You haven't even said one word to Hailee, who couldn't even seem to get into this tv show you seemed absolutely fascinated by.

She threw her head back against the couch with a sigh. "Can we please do something else? Or watch something more interesting?" She whined, but you didn't pay her any mind. "Y/n? Please?"

She moved closer to you and placed her hand on your thigh, moving her fingers in circles, figuring her soft touch would get your attention but it didn't. She rolled her eyes and pulled her hand away, putting it on the couch cushion instead.

She was about to yank the damn remote away from you and turn the tv off herself, but then another idea entered her mind. She didn't even hesitate to act on it.

She moved your hair from the left side of your neck over to your right. She started to kiss across your skin lightly and right away she heard a gasp fall from your soft lips. "Hailee?" She smiled against your skin, driving you wild. "Yes, baby?"

"Why are you doing this?"

"What? Loving on you? You know you love it when I kiss your neck like this." You melted, your eyes closing as a tiny whimper left your lips as her teeth sank into your skin. "Yes, but I'm trying to watch this."

You threw your head back as her lips dragged to your throat. "I can stop then." She teased, pulling away only for you to shake your head frantically.

"No! No, don't worry about it." You fumbled with the remote, hitting random buttons until you finally turned it off a few seconds later. "So... you want me to continue? Do I have your attention now, darling?"

You put your head back on one of the throw pillows and nodded. "Yes."

She smiled against your skin before she kissed up your jaw and to your lips. "Good." She mumbled before passionately kissing you.

It worked every time.