friends walk in on you making out (requested)

All of the words yours and Hailee's mutual friends were saying to her were going in one ear and out the other as she stared at you across the room.

You're having a get-together with friends tonight, just a little party.

You got a little dressed up though and you look so gorgeous that Hailee can't even take her eyes off of you as you talk and joke around with everyone.

"Hailee? Are you listening?" One of your friends laughed as they snapped their fingers in front of her face.

"Huh? Yeah, of course I am." Hailee said as she bit her lip. "Will you excuse me for one moment?"

Your friends nodded and she walked away from them to come over to you.

"Hey, sweet girl," She said as she hugged you from behind.

She couldn't have cared less at that moment that she was interrupting your conversation.

She had other things on her mind.

"Can I pull you aside for a moment?"

"Yeah, of course, baby," you said and let her take your hand and lead you to another room.

Or that's where you thought she was taking you.

Because instead of leading you out of the living room and into the kitchen, she led you up the stairs.

"Babe, what's going on? Our friends are waiting for us." You chuckled.

She didn't say a word as she led you down the hall to your shared bedroom and then closed the door behind you.

Before you could ask her what was happening, she pulled you in for a deep kiss.

You didn't protest against it, you simply melted into the kiss and her.

She let her hands travel across your body, eventually resting on your hips as your lips moved passionately against hers.

"You don't even know how hard it's been for me tonight." She said as she pulled away from your lips, walking you to the bed.

"It was your idea to have our friends over." You reminded her as your back hit the mattress as she laid you down.

"But you put this on and began to drive me wild." She said as she kissed your neck. "And I can't get enough of you. I had to feel your lips on mine and touch you."

You couldn't help but smile a little as she kissed your collarbones and let her hands move across your body once more.

"You're so sexy." She said as she began to leave love bites against your skin.

"Hailee," you breathlessly said.

"Yes, darling?"

"Kiss me again."

She happily did as you said, just as needy to feel your lips on hers as you felt to feel hers against yours.

Every kiss was euphoric, every touch so blissful as she started to pull at the straps of your dress to take it off.

"Hailee," you sighed softly.

"Do you want me to take it off, darling?"

You couldn't speak.

You felt so euphoric that you could only throw your head against the pillow and hold her tightly.

Her lips feverishly moved against yours as you began to slip your fingers under her clothes, needy to feel her warm and soft skin against your fingertips.

But as you made out and she started to pull at your dress to begin to take it off, the door suddenly swung open.

It startled you and Hailee and upon seeing that a few of your friends were standing there, you almost wished you could crawl out of your skin.

"You don't knock?" Hailee spoke.

"We did, you just didn't hear us." One of your friends said.

"And now, we know exactly why." Another said, causing them to all break out in laughter.

"Go away!" Hailee said.

"Should we all go home? Are you occupied with something else now?"

You groaned in embarrassment as you covered your face.

"Just go away," Hailee pleaded and your friends laughed more as they closed the door and walked away.

As soon as the door closed, Hailee smirked at you as you opened your eyes.

"We can continue," she said.

"After that? I'm so embarrassed!" You said as you sat up.

She frowned at you, using her sad puppy eyes to plead with you before she started to kiss your face.

"I'll go tell them to go home." She said.

But you heard the front door slam shut as your friends left as if they purposely slammed it to let you know that your house was empty again.

"Never mind." She said as she started to kiss your neck and you just melted, happy to continue now.