you get sick when you stay with her for the first time (requested)

You jumped when you heard the loud crash of thunder once more.

This just isn't your night.

You were with Hailee and the storm that was raging outside left you no choice but to stay with her for the first time. And usually, that wouldn't be terrible, but you're also feeling sick. The food you had for dinner just wasn't settling with your stomach.

You jumped when you felt Hailee's fingers on your back. "Relax, y/n. It's okay. It's not like you gotta go anywhere in this weather. You're safe here with me." She said as she pulled you a little closer to her in bed.

Your stomach felt funny so you groaned and pulled away. "You okay? you're acting kinda off tonight." You nodded your head weakly and tried to roll on your side underneath the covers to fall asleep but your girlfriend wasn't having any of it.

Hailee turned you around and straddled your thighs before moving up to sit on your stomach. She poked and tickled your skin, expecting you to laugh and squirm around but you didn't.

The sick was rising up your throat and you knew you only had a minute before you'd be throwing up. You pushed her off of you and headed straight for the bathroom, instantly vomiting out whatever was making you feel so terrible.

Hailee raced after you and crouched down behind you. She rubbed your back and started to whisper encouragements into your ear. "That's it, y/n. Let it all out." She said as she continued to soothe and comfort you until you stopped vomiting a few minutes later.

You put your head back on her shoulder and tried to catch your breath. "I'm sorry if I upset your stomach, baby." She ran her fingers through your damp hair. "It's alright. I've been feeling sick since dinner and I knew it was only a matter of time till I threw up. Can we go back to bed?"

Hailee nodded her head and looked at you with soft and sorry eyes. "Of course we can. C'mon, I've got you." She wrapped her arm around your waist and helped you back to bed. She laid beside you and pulled the warm and fuzzy blankets over you both.

"Are you alright? Are you feeling any better now?" You leaned your head on her chest and nodded your head. "I'm feeling a lot better."

She dropped a kiss to the crown of your head and started to rub your back. "Good. If you need anything at all tonight you tell me. You can wake me up if you need to. I'll be happy to take care of you."

You yawned quietly and closed your eyes. "Okay. Thank you, Hailee."

You felt her kiss your head once more before you fell asleep in her arms.