starving (requested)

"I'm so happy that you're here! I can't wait for you to see me film the video." Hailee excitedly said as she pecked your lips.

She was already in one of her outfits for the video and you were finding it quite difficult to concentrate on what she was saying and finding the words to say in response when she looked so good.

"Y/N?" She chuckled as she brushed her hand across your cheek to get your attention.

"Hm?"

"Did you hear anything that I said?"

"Yeah. Every word." You said and she furrowed her eyebrows, unsure if she believed you or not. "Sorry, you just look amazing."

"I love you." She grinned and kissed your lips once more.

"I love you too and I'm happy to be here. I can't wait to see what you've got up your sleeve for this video."

I can't wait to show you." She said with a smirk. "I'm antsy and excited so I'm going to get back to filming the video."

"I'll be right here watching you every second!" You promised and in return, a bright smile tugged at your girlfriend's lips before she pulled away and went back on set, giving everyone the cue that she was ready to continue.

You were so happy to be here today, to watch your girlfriend shine as she films her newest video for her song starving.

It's your favorite song, hands down, and you knew from the moment she mentioned that there'd be a video for it that it would be a masterpiece.

Unfortunately, with a busy job of your own, you haven't found the time to be able to come onto the set to see her film.

Until today.

You're so happy to be able to witness something so extraordinary and something so important to your girlfriend.

But something caught you off guard, something you didn't expect.

You watched as a bunch of male dancers joined Hailee for the next part of the video. You watched the way they danced with her and the way they looked at her.

Now, you know that your girlfriend is gorgeous, so you know people are going to look at her and check her out. You can't blame them for being unable to resist the urge to do so.

But that doesn't mean that you don't get jealous.

This is one occasion where you're feeling jealousy rushing through your veins. 

You can't help but clench your jaw and stare the male dancers down as Hailee danced with them.

The way they touched her, the way that they looked at her, the way they smiled at her - it all reminded you of the way you do those things with her on a daily basis and you didn't like these male dancers doing that.

It took a little while for them to finish that scene and when it was done, the director yelled cut and Hailee thanked the dancers before walking to you.

"So, what did you think, baby? Did you like it?" She excitedly asked as she took a few sips of water and then pulled you into her arms.

"It was great." You said. "You did wonderful, my love."

"Yeah? Tell me why you were clenching your jaw so much and staring the dancers down then."

You pretended to not know what she was talking about but she just shook her head with a smile as she put her hands on your hips.

"Don't act like you weren't. I saw that, darling."

You sighed as you put your hands on her shoulders, softly brushing your fingers against her skin.

"It was just a lot of touching and they were checking you out... a lot!"

"But, baby, it doesn't matter. It's only for the video. I'm yours. Everyone knows that."

"I know." You said.

"You shouldn't ever be jealous. Because, even if they thought they stood a chance with me, they don't and they never will. I'm taken and I'm happy. I'm so in love with you. I promise that meant nothing to me. It's only for the video and that's it."

"Okay." You smiled as she kissed you softly.

"So relax and take a deep breath. Forget about them. You're my girl and I'm yours. No one and nothing will ever change that."

"I love you lots." You said as she kissed you again, this time a little deeper than before.

"I love you, even more, baby girl."

You put your arms around her neck and pulled her closer as she smiled against your lips, unable to hold it back because of how much she loves you and how happy you make her.