hickey's

"Hailee!" You yelled, hearing her footsteps on the bedroom floor a second later before she appeared in the bedroom with a cheeky smile on her face.

"Yes?" You folded your arms over your chest and glared at her. "I know you know why I yelled for you. Hailee, I have work today. How am I supposed to cover these?"

The bruises were scattered across your neck and even though you were clearly a little upset about it, Hailee couldn't help but giggle. "Well, I'd say sorry, but i'm not sorry."

You groaned and rummaged through all of your makeup in search of something to help hide the marks on your skin. She kissed your neck only for you to glare at her.

"Okay, i'm sorry. Don't be mad. You can wear my sweater, the one with the little turtleneck that you love so much. Or you can wear any sweater of mine that you want and you can use one of my scarves to cover them that way."

Hailee dropped her chin on your head and let her arms wrap around you. "Okay. Thank you." You moved out of her grip and walked out of the bathroom leaving Hailee slightly confused. "Wait. Does this mean you accept my apology and you're not mad at me anymore?"

You popped your head in the doorway and grinned at her. "Who says I was mad at you in the first place?" You smirked before putting her sweater over your head leaving Hailee a giggling mess in the bathroom.