you have a migraine

You buried your face further into the pillow.

The room was dark and silent; just like you needed it to be.

The throbbing pain only seemed to be getting worse. You're desperate for any kind of relief, but you can't seem to get any.

On top of the pain, you're also feeling sick and dizzy, but you know it's part of your migraine.

You winced as some light poked through as the bedroom door opened.

Hailee was home and the sight she was greeted with immediately worried her. She walked over to you and started to rattle off question after question and even though you found it sweet how she cared so much about you, it also made you feel even worse as the throbbing pain, once again, grew more intense.

"Hailee, I love you, but please keep your voice down. My head hurts so badly,"

Hailee's heart broke as she started to rub soothing circles on your back and attempted to ignore the guilt she felt.

"Do you have another migraine?" You nodded and felt her kiss your head before she left the room.

The touch of her hand on your back a moment later let you know she was back. "I got you some medicine and some water," she whispered softly. She was keeping her voice as quiet as possible.

You felt a little sicker as you sat up and swallowed the pills back along with a few sips of the cold water. You then laid back against the pillows again and took a few deep breaths to try to fight off the intense nausea.

Hailee ribbed you're arms before she laid next to you. She made sure the covers were around you securely before she kissed your cheek.

"You okay?"

You opened your eyes and looked at your worried girlfriend. You stroked her cheek and managed to crack a small and sleepy smile at her.

"Not really, but I will be. Thanks for the medicine," you said softly as your eyes started to grow heavy.

Hailee wrapped her fingers around your wrist and turned her cheek to kiss your hand a few times. "Of course. Close your eyes, try to sleep."

You moved your head to her shoulder as your eyes drooped. "I love you," you whispered right before you start to drift off to sleep.

"I love you more, y/n. Feel better soon." She said as she watched you sleep, hoping you'd wake up feeling much better.