your ex wants you back (requested)

The knock on your apartment door pulled you out of your sleep with Hailee.

You laid on the bed, comfortably wrapped in her arms as the sunlight poked through the curtains. Although it would normally be the sunshine or your girlfriend that woke you, it was instead the sound of a knock on your front door.

You unwrapped her arms from around you and pulled back the blankets which woke up Hailee. "Where are you going?" She asked but you were already out the door before you could hear her.

The knocking got a little louder and a little less gentle. "I'm coming!" You yelled and yawned as your bare feet touched the floor. You unlocked the door and opened it. The hand was raised to knock on the door but fell when it opened and that's when you saw your ex-girlfriend standing there.

"Hey." She smiled while you stood there in shock. "What are you doing here?" The first words out of your mouth were ones that she didn't expect to hear. It made her smile fade away. She lowered her head before looking back up at you. "Can we talk?"

You were about to answer her when you felt a hand on your back. "Y/n? Is everything okay?" Hailee asked as she looked between you and the girl in front of you, unaware that she was your ex.

"I don't think us talking is a good idea." You could've sworn that you saw tears in her eyes. The eyes that you once stared into, swearing you could do so for the rest of your life. They've changed now. You can't see her the same way you used to.

"But-" You shook your head and looked her in the eyes. "After what you did to me... I don't have anything I wanna say to you. If you came back here to try to get me back it's too late. You blew it long ago. I'm with Hailee now and I'm happy. Please leave me alone."

You stood there quietly. She just nodded her head and looked at Hailee who stood behind you, clearly shocked and a little upset at her. "I know. I was stupid for thinking that I could just come back here and try to win you over again. For what it's worth - I'm so sorry for what happened between us. I wish you, and Hailee, all the best."

She put on her best fake smile and walked away. You closed the door and leaned your forehead on it, letting out a long sigh.

Hailee rubbed your back. "You okay?" You nodded and turned around to look at her. "Wanna tell about that?" You shook your head and wrapped your arms around her. You put your forehead on her shoulder, reveling in the comfort and strength she gives you.

"I don't wanna talk about her. I just wanna be with you." She nodded and leaned down to kiss your head. "Okay."

She wasn't gonna push you into telling her something that you didn't wanna talk about. Clearly she hurt you and if you ever wanna talk about it, she's there to listen and you know that. But for right now, you just wanna be in her arms and she was happy to hold you.

"How about I make you some breakfast?" She smiled and lifted your head from her shoulder. You nodded your head, smiling up at her. "Yeah?" She kissed you softly, your nose bumping against hers until you pulled away.

She led you to your kitchen and sat you down on the counter while she prepared you some breakfast. You had everything you could ever want, right there with her.